The devil you know is better than the one you don't know....

I seem to have mis-placed my "Code of Ethics" booklet that the company handed out.
Seems that I'm in good company, Mr. Parker evidently mis-placed his too.

Doug is human and made a stupid mistake. I see alot of people throwing stones around here and 99% of you live in glass houses, so please cut the crap!!

I hope this makes Doug more human and gives him an understanding to the average worker who has to cope with alot of stressful situations and turn to alcohol to deal...much centered around the BS from the past 7-10 yrs of US Airways drama.

This just may be the best thing that happened for US Airways.

Hopefully, you'll be right. Thus far, his previous DUIs did not humble him; perhaps because they didn't hit national news.

For those of you that are calling for Doug's termination, be carefull of what you wish for. We could get a Wolf/Franke like person again.

I say put Doug in an EAP program and move on.

I hope this makes Doug more human and gives him an understanding to the average worker who has to cope with alot of stressful situations and turn to alcohol to deal...much centered around the BS from the past 7-10 yrs of US Airways drama.

If he's not dismissed for it, he'll never understand how the "average worker" would take it.

Latest posts