Some Interesting News Comments

USA320Pilot

For the 100th time.....Unemployment benefits and help from the state for further education. It's that simple!!!!! No need to ask that silly question again!

DR.EVIL said:
320 try saying these words "Welcome to wall mart", that is all a out work old pilot will be qualified for. We are all glad to see this circus shut down, most of already have our next job in waiting in the wings. Please take your heart medication and dream about how much you used to make or how large your pension used to be.
P.S. get a life, its almost over :up:
[post="200620"][/post]​
good doctor..dot will let them work at pat bus......

PineyBob said:
You guys are unbelievable! You remind me of my ex-wife.

[post="200657"][/post]​

STOP right there...you can't even hold together you own personal live but throw your advice to others with a pretext of failure, get real.

Aha. This isn't a whack at Piney Bob, but it appears that he has much more in common with USAirways' management than we would have guessed.

1. They both demonstrate a lot of disdain for Southwest Airlines Co.
2. Don't like your current employees? Abrogate the contract and get new ones. Don't like your current wife? Abrogate the contract and get a new one. (Don't know if Bob has found a new one yet, but he could use his U miles...quickly...to take her on a honeymoon. And since they are U miles rather than rapid Rewards credits, he could go to exotic places......Rome.....Paris, France (not to be confused with the one in Texas).....Tierra del Fuego)

Reading Bob's post, this song jumped out at me. I have to share. Again, not intended as a smack. It just seemed appropriate as I battle this bad cold (a real cold, like Dick Cheney's, not to be confused with the colds soviet dictators used to come down with or the type of cold that killed Arafat). Have a decent Sunday, all, and I hope your flights run on time and your football teams win:

Today he traded his big 98 Oldsmobile
He got a heck of a deal
On a new Porsche car

He ain't wearing his usual grey business suit
He's got jeans and high boots
With an embroidered star

An today he's forty years old going on twenty
Don't look for the grey in his hair
'Cause he ain't got any

He's got a young thing beside him
That just melts in his hand
He's middle aged crazy