Sorry, off the wall

AANOTOK

Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Sorry for an irrelevant topic/question for this forum, but has anyone else who has Sprint had their corporate discount discountued? Was told I had to prove I still worked for AA.

Sorry for an irrelevant topic/question for this forum, but has anyone else who has Sprint had their corporate discount discountued? Was told I had to prove I still worked for AA.

I get a 22 percent discount with AT&T through US Airways. We share travel benefits starting in March.

Maybe discounts too? Just a thought.

I just checked the US Airways wireless discounts

AT&T. .23%

Sprint..20%

Verizon..20%

T-Mobile...15%

Just an observation. A few years ago T-Mobile offered AA employees a 15% discount. My wife works for the school system and they offered them a 15% discount also. We compared flyers and it seems the school system's 15% discount had the same plans as the AA discount only their fees were lower than the AA employee offer. Be advised.

I just renewed with Sprint and had to prove employment to continue the discount. All I had to do was fax a copy of my company id or a paystub to prove I still worked here. Got a reply within a day that it was approved.