SPACE POSITIVE LOU

AWA320

Veteran
May 6, 2007
Western hemisphere
For two years we heard that the east mec would not allow their JNC to travel past Washington DC for talks because of the removal of space positive travel. They pleaded with us in the west to join their effort and even though we had never had it we agreed to SUPPORT our east brothers and sisters in their effort.

JNC talks moved at a snails pace BECAUSE of your East MEC! Your leadership once again YOUR MEC failed to properly represent your interests. Well two months ago the company sent over the documents for signature in the space positive travel. They have been sitting on The Pitt Capt reps girlfriend's desk gathering dust!!

Here is yet another example of your sheep herders control over your future. Time to wake up little sheep and demand your handlers properly represent your interest...

For two years we heard that the east mec would not allow their JNC to travel past Washington DC for talks because of the removal of space positive travel. They pleaded with us in the west to join their effort and even though we had never had it we agreed to SUPPORT our east brothers and sisters in their effort.

JNC talks moved at a snails pace BECAUSE of your East MEC! Your leadership once again YOUR MEC failed to properly represent your interests. Well two months ago the company sent over the documents for signature in the space positive travel. They have been sitting on The Pitt Capt reps girlfriend's desk gathering dust!!

Here is yet another example of your sheep herders control over your future. Time to wake up little sheep and demand your handlers properly represent your interest...

Yup...Dump Alpo...NOW!!! :up:

AWA320,

In regard to the Nicolau Award and JNC talks the US Airways ALPA MEC is representing the desires of the majority of the rank-and-file.

For example, at today's MEC meeting the body spent most of the morning in Closed Session with their attorneys Roland and Bill Wilder, discussing the most recent Executive Council Resolution and exploring legal and strategic options going forward.

After lunch, they went back into Closed with the Negotiating and Merger Committees, again discussing the strategic options available to the East pilots.

Around 2:30 pm they went into Open Session with ALPA National's V.P. Paul Rice to discuss the Executive Council's Resolution and the future involvement of the Rice Committee.

Furthermore, according to the PHL Reps. "the company is now anxious to clean up their 'labor balance sheet' in order to give them more flexibility in the M&A arena and it may provide some early opportunities for us."

As I indicated earlier this week and echoed by the PHL Reps. in their July 23, 2007 update, the East pilots "could be looking at single contract separate operations, or separate agreements and separate operations. The East and the company will be exploring these possibilities."

As I have said over-and-over, a joint contract with separate operations or separate contracts and separate operations and throwing out the Nicolau Award maintains and preserves each parties career expectations, it meets ALPA Merger Policy, and provides economic benefit to both the East and West pilots.

The joint contract with separate operations or separate contracts and separate operations options are part of the Rice Committee's plan of attack, it would be accepted by the East MEC, is permitted per the Transition Agreement, and can be negotiated with or without the West MEC's approval. Moreover, it is being discussed at today's MEC meeting by ALPA EC and East MEC officials.

And, lets not forget the PHL Reps said, "The East and the company will be exploring these possibilities," which will happen with or without the West MEC/Negotiating Committee's participation.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

AWA320,

In regard to the Nicolau Award and JNC talks the US Airways ALPA MEC is representing the desires of the majority of the rank-and-file.

For example, at today's MEC meeting the body spent most of the morning in Closed Session with their attorneys Roland and Bill Wilder, discussing the most recent Executive Council Resolution and exploring legal and strategic options going forward.

After lunch, they went back into Closed with the Negotiating and Merger Committees, again discussing the strategic options available to the East pilots.

Around 2:30 pm they went into Open Session with ALPA National's V.P. Paul Rice to discuss the Executive Council's Resolution and the future involvement of the Rice Committee.

Furthermore, according to the PHL Reps. "the company is now anxious to clean up their 'labor balance sheet' in order to give them more flexibility in the M&A arena and it may provide some early opportunities for us."

As I indicated earlier this week and echoed by the PHL Reps. in their July 23, 2007 update, the East pilots "could be looking at single contract separate operations, or separate agreements and separate operations. The East and the company will be exploring these possibilities."

As I have said over-and-over, a joint contract with separate operations or separate contracts and separate operations and throwing out the Nicolau Award maintains and preserves each parties career expectations, it meets ALPA Merger Policy, and provides economic benefit to both the East and West pilots.

The joint contract with separate operations or separate contracts and separate operations options are part of the Rice Committee's plan of attack, it would be accepted by the East MEC, is permitted per the Transition Agreement, and can be negotiated with or without the West MEC's approval. Moreover, it is being discussed at today's MEC meeting by ALPA EC and East MEC officials.

And, lets not forget the PHL Reps said, "The East and the company will be exploring these possibilities," which will happen with or without the West MEC/Negotiating Committee's participation.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Hey Sheep, time to wake up now. Rowe has lied to you yet again!!! Read your transition agreement. Kirby already spoke with regards to your plea for parity. You will get no raises without joint contract. Keep trusting in those who lie to you USA320.

Your MEC has not made a smart move yet and you are throwing you money away with your attys. BTW ask them how they felt today learning that it's been moved to federal court :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sheep, poor little blind sheep.

Hey Sheep, time to wake up now. Rowe has lied to you yet again!!! Read your transition agreement. Kirby already spoke with regards to your plea for parity. You will get no raises without joint contract. Keep trusting in those who lie to you USA320.

Your MEC has not made a smart move yet and you are throwing you money away with your attys. BTW ask them how they felt today learning that it's been moved to federal court :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Ummm...AWA320: "Thank you 767, it is often difficult while faced with such hostility and unprofessionalism." :lol:

Ummm...AWA320: "Thank you 767, it is often difficult while faced with such hostility and unprofessionalism." :lol:

AWA320, hypocrite. The moderator gave him many chances today, considering he was just allowed back. It makes it difficult to express your opinion with a hostile unprofessional poster like him around. I feel very uncomfortable when he is around. At least he does not have a hostile stapler in his icon, like the poster that just started a few days ago who sounds a lot like him.

Ahh, the voice of West management weighs in on the subject. And what do you managers plan to do since there will be NO East approval of ANY JNC contract? Are you folks planning on running us separate for good? When will the West begin Section 6 negotiations?

Enquiring minds want to know!

A320 Driver B)

AWA320, hypocrite. The moderator gave him many chances today, considering he was just allowed back. It makes it difficult to express your opinion with a hostile unprofessional poster like him around. I feel very uncomfortable when he is around. At least he does not have a hostile stapler in his icon, like the poster that just started a few days ago who sounds a lot like him.

How do you know what the moderators did Nos???? Oh I forgot they're east pilots Hmmm slanted views. Now as for what we may or may not have discussed I have not violated one of the moderator gods commandments!!

I Understand that your MEC was served today with court papers for federal court, feelings???

BTW that crack legal team that dreamed up your bogus law suit never did serve us but that too is ok as we just took care of that...

Sheep led blindly day after day

Ahh, the voice of West management weighs in on the subject. And what do you managers plan to do since there will be NO East approval of ANY JNC contract? Are you folks planning on running us separate for good? When will the West begin Section 6 negotiations?

Enquiring minds want to know!

A320 Driver B)

I've been outed!!! Do you really want to know that answer to that?? Ok Multiple base closures Pit, LGA, DCA and BOS. Downsizing of PHL and serious consideration of LAX base to be determined by mid August. We have discussed your decertification and while we are sorry to see you without representation it doesn't factor into our plans moving forward with single certificate. We will move planes to where they benefit the company's needs.

I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

How do you know what the moderators did Nos???? Oh I forgot they're east pilots Hmmm slanted views. Now as for what we may or may not have discussed I have not violated one of the moderator gods commandments!!

I Understand that your MEC was served today with court papers for federal court, feelings???

BTW that crack legal team that dreamed up your bogus law suit never did serve us but that too is ok as we just took care of that...

Sheep led blindly day after day
I've been outed!!! Do you really want to know that answer to that?? Ok Multiple base closures Pit, LGA, DCA and BOS. Downsizing of PHL and serious consideration of LAX base to be determined by mid August. We have discussed your decertification and while we are sorry to see you without representation it doesn't factor into our plans moving forward with single certificate. We will move planes to where they benefit the company's needs.

I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

OK, how are you going to run the Shuttle (what's left of it) if you close BOS, LGA and DCA. PIT makes sense. Take some of the connections out of PHL and continue to exploit the originating pax and international OPS. That is a downsize in a round about way. There is no "decertification" per se, so how do you get around the transition agreement when you "move planes to where they benefit the company's needs".

Single certificate doesn't mean single contract.

A320 Driver B)

OK, how are you going to run the Shuttle (what's left of it) if you close BOS, LGA and DCA. PIT makes sense. Take some of the connections out of PHL and continue to exploit the originating pax and international OPS. That is a downsize in a round about way. There is no "decertification" per se, so how do you get around the transition agreement when you "move planes to where they benefit the company's needs".

Single certificate doesn't mean single contract.

A320 Driver B)

We're not!! Selling it to SWA and we are beefing up Int'l.

But America West already covers most of Mexico.. what other international is there?

:ninja:

Oh don't tell lies. You forgot Costa Rica.

And don't forget, America West is the pro at international... they did serve Nagoya and Banff.

Back