SPACE POSITIVE LOU

Just had to let you know this. After over two months of sitting on a certain Pit reps girlfriends desk, Jack decides to go public and state that they are reviewing the LOU. He further states that having reviewed much of the verbage in the LOU he would like to have the west MEC REMOVED from the benefit!! Now isn't this rich?? Have the west MEC REMOVED and after they begged us to support their effort in getting the provision back...

Now see what I mean??? They want nothing for us except to be below them!! Deal??? Ha!!! Never...

Hey Sheep, time to wake up now. Rowe has lied to you yet again!!! Read your transition agreement. Kirby already spoke with regards to your plea for parity. You will get no raises without joint contract. Keep trusting in those who lie to you USA320.

Your MEC has not made a smart move yet and you are throwing you money away with your attys. BTW ask them how they felt today learning that it's been moved to federal court :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sheep, poor little blind sheep.

AWA320,

I know your not going to believe this but the East MEC is united. The West theory of rational East MEC members siding with the West is a fabricated story to their rank and file. Just to save their own a$$es from a recall that will come.

You need to come to the reality that the East is running the show.

I know your not going to believe this but the East MEC is united.

Is that why the recall of the East NC Chairman failed by 7 roll-cal votes?

The West theory of rational East MEC members siding with the West is a fabricated story to their rank and file.

I don't think the West MEC is counting on the East MEC doing anything other than continue the underhanded little scum bag maneuvers they're so notorious for.

Just to save their own a$$es from a recall that will come.

It would be interesting to see what would happen over at East if there was the same level of political accountability there is there is here.

You need to learn something about the West rank-and-file. They'll recall at a moment's notice if anything even smells like a give-back. So you can count on them fully supporting the MEC's efforts against the East.

You need to come to the reality that the East is running the show.

You mean circus.

Here is what the East is running:

0 for 1: Date-of-hire seniority integration
0 for 2: Executive Council overturning the list
0 for 3: Renegotiation of Nicolau Award
0 for 4: Stand-alone pay parity

future failures to include:

0 for 5: lawsuit against West MEC
0 for 6: separate ops agreement

It appears to me that *Parker* is running the show.

Is that why the recall of the East NC Chairman failed by 7 roll-cal votes?

I don't think the West MEC is counting on the East MEC doing anything other than continue the underhanded little scum bag maneuvers they're so notorious for.
It would be interesting to see what would happen over at East if there was the same level of political accountability there is there is here.

You need to learn something about the West rank-and-file. They'll recall at a moment's notice if anything even smells like a give-back. So you can count on them fully supporting the MEC's efforts against the East.
You mean circus.

Here is what the East is running:

0 for 1: Date-of-hire seniority integration
0 for 2: Executive Council overturning the list
0 for 3: Renegotiation of Nicolau Award
0 for 4: Stand-alone pay parity

future failures to include:

0 for 5: lawsuit against West MEC
0 for 6: separate ops agreement

It appears to me that *Parker* is running the show.
OUCH!!! :bleh:

The East ALPA MEC and the rank-and-file pilots have never, ever had more solidarity than they do today.

In regard to closing BOS, LGA, & DCA, the September pairings were released about two week's ago. The Shuttle is going to run on all one-day trips with only out and backs between LGA-BOS, LGA-DCA, and DCA-BOS. This is the same type of operation that was used under the Trump Shuttle and requires a Crew Base in each city for originating and terminating flights. If the base would close it would cost the airline over $3 million per year, per an economic analysis provided to the Manager of Crew Planning when Bruce Lakefield tasked the ALPA MEC to take over this function.

The company returned to this type of schedule to improve operational performace. However, to make this schedule work you have to a Crew Base in each location.

In addition, the company needs the bases with Shuttle operations for Caribbean and hub originating and terminating flights.

Separately, Scott Kirby has been meeting with the PANYNJ to have the perimeter rule rescinded or US Airways permitted an exemption to operate LGA-PHX and LGA- LAS flights, which could have crews based in either LGA, LAS, or PHX to operate the service.

In my opinion, AWA320 is purposely misrepresenting information to try to scare or upset the East pilot group, but his efforts and motives are suspect and are not working.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

The East ALPA MEC and the rank-and-file pilots have never, ever had more solidarity than they do today.

In regard to closing BOS, LGA, & DCA, the September pairings were released about two week's ago. The Shuttle is going to run on all one-day trips with only out and backs between LGA-BOS, LGA-DCA, and DCA-BOS. This is the same type of operation that was used under the Trump Shuttle and requires a Crew Base in each city for originating and terminating flights. If the base would close it would cost the airline over $3 million per year, per an economic analysis provided to the Manager of Crew Planning when Bruce Lakefield tasked the ALPA MEC to take over this function.

The company returned to this type of schedule to improve operational performace. However, to make this schedule work you have to a Crew Base in each location.

In addition, the company needs the bases with Shuttle operations for Caribbean and hub originating and terminating flights.

Separately, Scott Kirby has been meeting with the PANYNJ to have the perimeter rule rescinded or US Airways permitted an exemption to operate LGA-PHX and LGA- LAS flights, which could have crews based in either LGA, LAS, or PHX to operate the service.

In my opinion, AWA320 is purposely misrepresenting information to try to scare or upset the East pilot group, but his efforts and motives are suspect and are not working.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Not ture! I am doing nothing less than your beloved C41 reps. Now keep in mind that you own MEC lacks credibility not mine...

If the base would close it would cost the airline over $3 million per year, per an economic analysis provided to the Manager of Crew Planning when Bruce Lakefield tasked the ALPA MEC to take over this function.

If the economic analysis was provided to Lakefield doesn't that mean it was done pre-merger, and possibly pre-LOA93, while the East was still in bankruptcy?

but his efforts and motives are suspect and are not working.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

You, on the other hand, have no ulterior motives, right?

Back