Stay far far away from the teamsters

Amfa = The biggest percentage of AMT reductions in Aviation history. Thanks to them they set the standards. Amfa is one of managements best tools!!!!!! In Solidarity, CIO

Reactions: 1 person
Amfa = The biggest percentage of AMT reductions in Aviation history. Thanks to them they set the standards. Amfa is one of managements best tools!!!!!! In Solidarity, CIO

The Fool strikes again. Is that the best you can come up with?
give it up will ya....

For you AMTs at AA stay away from AMFA they are "NOT" your answer to your Labor problems. Signed AMFA shop rep.

I for one can understand why you would want AA guys to stay away from AMFA. If AA goes AMFA the SWA and Alaska guys become the minority and looking at the damage we have done to the profession so far I can understand that you would be concerned that if AA goes AMFA we would destroy that as well.

Just goes to show that no organization is immune from selfish individual members. Thats why having an accountable, democratic, transparent structure is so important.

Comments???? What are you talking about? Personal issues? What are you talking about.... I am an AMFA member. You guy as just have to stop hating your fellow AMTs that you disagree with. But I will say if you dont you will make great AMFA Member

I for one can understand why you would want AA guys to stay away from AMFA. If AA goes AMFA the SWA and Alaska guys become the minority and looking at the damage we have done to the profession so far I can understand that you would be concerned that if AA goes AMFA we would destroy that as well.

Just goes to show that no organization is immune from selfish individual members. Thats why having an accountable, democratic, transparent structure is so important.

Good point Thomas. We have discussed these issues at length. We know the AA guys will be the majority. We know that sooner or later they will rule at the National level. For most of us it is fine as AMFA is very transparent and all National officers can be removed if need be. I don't think we will have to worry about it too much, you guys are sick and tired of how you have been treated in the past, I am confident that you guys will do fine. I just want to see you guys go AMFA and possibly start a great new beginning in the mechanics ranks thru-out our industry, and hopefully reach an all AMFA represented M&R in the airline industry. Good luck to you all in this very important month...

Comments???? What are you talking about? Personal issues? What are you talking about.... I am an AMFA member. You guy as just have to stop hating your fellow AMTs that you disagree with. But I will say if you dont you will make great AMFA Member
Put down the crack pipe brother...