STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biff:[BR][BR]I believe it's inappropriate to be so flippant with comments like "Would you care to super size that?" or "Would you like a hot apple pie?"[BR][BR]If this airline fails, you and others may be forced to make the same comments to McDonalds customers.[BR][BR]Chip

I'm with you. I think something will be worked out. It has to be. I, unlike Chip, do not have another job waiting. I'm 48 and have a degree in Professional Aeronautics. Can't use that anywhere else. I WILL do whatever it takes to stay here!

Ah Biff,
You think you can change a plug better than me? Or do w/o, or do a wing light.
I have my A&P as well, not that I want to make my living at it. There is a better job to be have in avation.
I have it. You don't.
This pension thing isn't fixed, have fun.

Aviation, learn how to spell it if you have been it for years, and I dont want to be a pilot and keep guessing you hit my job classification wrong once again, you are 0 and 2 now.

av8orwife is indeed the voice of reason. God bless you. Considering where the men have taken it, this whole thing should be handed off to the wives for resolution. If anyone can sort it out, the women can.[BR][BR]I learned that from my own wife. God bless her, too

I remember the strike with the mechanics, but Many Good Guys and Gals kept the airline running at fifty percent, Let the Old Dudes play their games, probably by now they have either other income from a Company they own or know they will receive some kind of retirement to keep them living well.....But I would say there is too many Good old Guys and Gals that will keep US flying....God Bless You All......Just remember the Great King Said, Why can't we all get along, But was it Martin or Rodney.......
'

With all your posts Biff, who's stocking the shelves?
And why are we paying IAM wages to put things on the shelves? Clean you own house.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/22/2003 8:56:52 PM Biffeman wrote:

Chip if someone attacks me I attack back, if you dont like it dont read it
----------------
[/blockquote]

Hey Biffe,

I don't remember the 1992 thing. Why don't you refresh us.

I'm all for striking!! I'm taking the leave on the 31st and am out of here.
The job just isn't worth having anymore. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on.
I'll come walk the line with the strikers!! As for the SCABS, after a while they will realise they have been dupped!!

Luck to us all!!

At this point all that a pilot strike, wildcat or otherwise, would do is hasten the inevitable.
But I've got to admit it's entertaining hearing some of you all sounding like IWW "Wobblies"!
Go out and rent the movie "Matewan"...I'm sure 'autofixer', with his background, is quite familiar with it.

I'M NOT GOING ON STRIKE AND LOSE 15 YEARS OF INCOME JUST BECAUSE THE OLD GUYS WHO NEGOTIATED THE "B SCALE" FOR ME ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR RETIREMENT. I DON'T CARE WHAT ALPA SAYS, I'll BE HAPPY TO TAKE THEIR SENIORITY NUMBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.