Sully going to the big or small screen

Looks like there is going to be a movie made about 1549, who will they use as Sully? CLICK

Sam Elliot and his real life wife Katherine Ross as the Sullys

K_1.jpg

Sully always reminded me of B.J. Hunnicutt from MASH, but I imagine he is too old to be Sully. I hope they do him and the entire crew right, great folks, every one of them.

Sully always reminded me of B.J. Hunnicutt from MASH, but I imagine he is too old to be Sully. I hope they do him and the entire crew right, great folks, every one of them.

Maybe they will do the court room scene, you know the one where he made a complete a$s out of himself.

Wayne Rogers (Trapper John of the MASH Series) played a pilot once in a TV movie. Ironically the movie was called "Miracle Landing"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100154/

Although I would go to the movies and watch Sam Elliot play chess for 2 hours just to hear him say "Checkmate," I do like the Captain Hunicutt idea, but Wayne Rogers or Mike Farrell?

I like Mike Farrell, played Hunictt in a nice understated manner.

Reg.7506.16.jpg

Wayne Rogers (Trapper John of the MASH Series) played a pilot once in a TV movie. Ironically the movie was called "Miracle Landing"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100154/

Sam Sheppard? The script?

INT. FLIGHT DECK - DAY
On a crisp January day, an Airbus leaves LaGuardia airspace and banks into the western sky.

Sam Sheppard (as Sully)
M R DUCKS

Chris Tucker (as Jeff Skiles)
I don't see no ducks, man

Sam Sheppard
C M WANGS

Chris Tucker
I told you... OH DA-

The sound of a truckload of bowling balls dumped on a car assaults the crew.

Sam Sheppard
Muh uhrcraft

Chris Tucker
Your aircraft, man. I didn't sign
up for this ****. I don't even eat duck.

Although I would go to the movies and watch Sam Elliot play chess for 2 hours just to hear him say "Checkmate," I do like the Captain Hunicutt idea, but Wayne Rogers or Mike Farrell?

I like Mike Farrell, played Hunictt in a nice understated manner.

Reg.7506.16.jpg

Me too, Farrell.

Sam Sheppard? The script?

INT. FLIGHT DECK - DAY
On a crisp January day, an Airbus leaves LaGuardia airspace and banks into the western sky.

Sam Sheppard (as Sully)
M R DUCKS

Chris Tucker (as Jeff Skiles)
I don't see no ducks, man

Sam Sheppard
C M WANGS

Chris Tucker
I told you... OH DA-

The sound of a truckload of bowling balls dumped on a car assaults the crew.

Sam Sheppard
Muh uhrcraft

Chris Tucker
Your aircraft, man. I didn't sign
up for this ****. I don't even eat duck.

Thanks for the laugh Muh uhrcraft!

Latest posts