The Anti Union union

Fortunately, the courts do not care what you think and do care about what an arbitrator thinks.
The famous court and jury threat from the west. You guys should work for some of those TV law firms that gin up so many law suits. Keep the donations coming!

The famous court and jury threat from the west. You guys should work for some of those TV law firms that gin up so many law suits. Keep the donations coming!

You seem awfully concerned about what we do with our money. I think you need to concern yourself with what you are going to do when the NIC is the final product. I know you're scared because it shows with each of your posts and how you try to force yourself to believe that you have even a remote chance of geting around the Nic but we both know that aint' true.

AWA320

You seem awfully concerned about what we do with our money. I think you need to concern yourself with what you are going to do when the NIC is the final product. I know you're scared because it shows with each of your posts and how you try to force yourself to believe that you have even a remote chance of geting around the Nic but we both know that aint' true.

AWA320
I hate to see you waste all your families money that could be used for your kids or something, there's no NIC now nor will there ever be one here, Furguson has you kids brainwashed. We all aready past the NIC, long past it. Just accept it and you will feel better.

I hate to see you waste all your families money that could be used for your kids or something, there's no NIC now nor will there ever be one here, Furguson has you kids brainwashed. We all aready past the NIC, long past it. Just accept it and you will feel better.

Oh I feel real good about our position because if I were going to be put under a DOH then it would have already happend. I think its Cleary and Seham that have you all hoodwinked. Think about it for a moment where is your snap back?? Where is the DOH that Bradford and company tricked you in thinking was gonna be a reality. The DJ will be all telling for you in the east and if you stop fighting it you will do better and make a some more money instead of being the weak link of the industry.

AWA320

A truly UNBIASED example. You guys really know how to make your case. You aren't a lawyer based in PHX, are you?

No lawyer. Just a pilot . But if I knew my future included hooking up with you losers for co-workers , I might have considered that option years ago. Too late for that now. I guess we'll ride this thing into the ground together. eh ?

Unbiased, ? ...why ? Because he was a former AWA pilot at one point in his career ? If so you really don't want to know what the former 18 year east pilot and A320 check airman who left to start over again as a SW new hire had to say about you and his former co workers as we shared a jumpseat ride on American out of DFW a few years ago, now do you ?ou ?

Hint: it wasn't any different from the SW Capt's point of view I mentioned in my previous post.

Time to wake up from that USAPA induced coma to the world around you ,oldie

cv

Colgan/ Pinnacle/ Mesaba new joint contract:

Jet Captains top out at $119/hr
100% company matching on 401k
$350/mo max for medical
early release program for reserves
Long call reserve
28 days vacation
Dead head pay
200% pay override for junior assignment

++++++++++++++

Enjoy loa 93 guys!

Colgan/ Pinnacle/ Mesaba new joint contract:

Jet Captains top out at $119/hr
100% company matching on 401k
$350/mo max for medical
early release program for reserves
Long call reserve
28 days vacation
Dead head pay

Enjoy loa 93 guys!

If this post is in relation to E-190 pay, it has absolutely nothing to do with LOA 93. That pay is set by the TA and can not be changed for several years unless TA is amended.

If this post is in relation to E-190 pay, it has absolutely nothing to do with LOA 93. That pay is set by the TA and can not be changed for several years unless TA is amended.

Prechill's post hasn't a damn thing to do with the E190 payrates. It has everything to do with your LOA 93 payrates ,and you know it. Tell me . How does it feel to make less than what a Spirit pilot makes for flying the same aircraft? I know for a fact that your #1 guy on the east senority list is OK flying international across the pond in his 767 for an hourly rate that pays less than what the #1 guy on the Air Tran seniority list is getting for flying a narrowbody 737 domestically out of ATL.

You guys can rationalize just about anything. I know your #1 guy can.

USAPA "lowest paid 'till the last day "

cv

Prechill's post hasn't a damn thing to do with the E190 payrates. It has everything to do with your LOA 93 payrates ,and you know it. Tell me . How does it feel to make less than what a Spirit pilot makes for flying the same aircraft?

You guys can rationalize just about anything. I know your #1 guy can.

USAPA "lowest paid 'till the last day "

cv

Actually, I can't tell you how it feels. I have been working for a salary of about 125k with 30 days of vacation whether I fly, deadhead, or sit at home.

Latest posts

Back