The Anti Union union

Yaaawwwwwnnnnnnnn,

Could you pilots get a life and start working together? Cripes! You all hate eachother and that is why things are working like they are. It's not because of the law, previous decisions, etc., it's DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY because of some piss and moaning cry babies who can't yell "Mommy" anymore. USAPA is now your union so deal with it and help to make it better.

Grow up, work together, but until you do management will continue to win and kick your arses. Sheesh!

No problem we can work with the east just put in the NIC and we cool!

AWA320

Absolutely wrong. Your numbers are WAAAY off. But what would I expect? If you can't call someone a name, you just make up stuff.

They'll believe ANYTHING. Take for example their leagl team.....

Really???? What part??????? Ok I will give you three chances to not make a fool of yourself as usual. How many EAST pilots were on furlough the day AWA bought USAir???

Was usair not returning a/c to the lease holders or not???? Here Oldie, here is some FACT

AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD LTD

A bankruptcy judge has granted US Airways airways Anatomy permission to reject the leases on 23 aircraft it no longer needs.

US Airways said that it may need to end the leases on other aircraft as it begins to restructure after entering Chapter 11 bankruptcy on 12 September 2004. The airline said a number of aircraft had been returned to lessors before it filed for bankruptcy.
The airline has already cut the size of its fleet as part of a strategy to become more focused on regional services and compete with low cost domestic carriers, reports Reuters.

((Comments on this story may be sent to [email protected]))

OOOPS Oldie gets clowned by FACTS!

AWA320

That is a very thorough summary of the history that has led the east and west US Airways pilots to where they are today. Thanks for taking the time.
Yes VLADIMIR, very accurate. Now please take the time and finish those crop reports the Kremlin wants. Remember, this is the Soviet Republic...

Really???? What part??????? Ok I will give you three chances to not make a fool of yourself as usual. How many EAST pilots were on furlough the day AWA bought USAir???

Was usair not returning a/c to the lease holders or not???? Here Oldie, here is some FACT

AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD LTD

A bankruptcy judge has granted US Airways airways Anatomy permission to reject the leases on 23 aircraft it no longer needs.

US Airways said that it may need to end the leases on other aircraft as it begins to restructure after entering Chapter 11 bankruptcy on 12 September 2004. The airline said a number of aircraft had been returned to lessors before it filed for bankruptcy.
The airline has already cut the size of its fleet as part of a strategy to become more focused on regional services and compete with low cost domestic carriers, reports Reuters.

((Comments on this story may be sent to [email protected]))

OOOPS Oldie gets clowned by FACTS!

AWA320
You are STILL WRONG. YOu nade the charge, now show your facts. YOU HAVE NONE. Yep, just makin' it up as you go along.

I'm not clowned by the facts. I'm clowned by the CLOWN!

You are STILL WRONG. YOu nade the charge, now show your facts. YOU HAVE NONE. Yep, just makin' it up as you go along.

I'm not clowned by the facts. I'm clowned by the CLOWN!

Yeah ok :rolleyes: i didnt write the story but you just keep believing the lies. Like I said before, you've been clowned by the facts. AGAIN!

AWA320

The FACT that YOU can't back up your lies with real numbers and references shows who the CLOWN is! It's YOU!

I'm laughing AT you, not with you!

Damn those FACTS, they just keep getting in the way huh?? We need to do something about those FACTS because its far better to believe the lies huh Oldie :rolleyes: Yeah Ive been laughing at you as well because the FACTS of the TRUTH hurt you and make you look extremely bad as well as uninformed!! I think the NY Times said what I said as well, that AAA in 04 had to return big planes to the lease holder and they tried to get RJ's but even they were not wanting to deal with AAA. I wonder why? :rolleyes: Oh yeah, its those FACTS

AWA320

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9506E0DF1531F934A35751C1A9629C8B63

But Mr. Hubschman of GE Capital Aviation said, ''We can flex our muscles by moving our assets.''

His company did just that last month at US Airways, when it struck a deal to take back 25 planes it had financed.

That freed up $140 million for US Airways, which will use it for a fleet of regional jets. But GE Capital Aviation also demanded that US Airways put all of its restructuring plan into place by mid-January and be out of bankruptcy by the end of June, the first time any such timetable had been mapped out.
US Airways is in its second round of bankruptcy protection in two years. And it is warning that it could liquidate next year unless it can make deep cuts in both operations and union contracts; that would be the third such round of concessions for employees.
GE Capital Aviation is not the airline's only overseer. It is operating under strict cash limits set by the federal Air Transportation Stabilization Board, created to oversee $10 billion in loan guarantees that were part of a post-Sept. 11 bailout plan.

By filing for bankruptcy, US Airways defaulted on its $717 million loan balance, which is secured by its cash, airplanes, routes and airport gates.

The board agreed the airline could use its cash. But representatives of the board, along with other lenders, must decide soon whether to extend the arrangement beyond mid-January.

Damn those FACTS, they just keep getting in the way huh?? We need to do something about those FACTS because its far better to believe the lies huh Oldie :rolleyes: Yeah Ive been laughing at you as well because the FACTS of the TRUTH hurt you and make you look extremely bad as well as uninformed!! I think the NY Times said what I said as well, that AAA in 04 had to return big planes to the lease holder and they tried to get RJ's but even they were not wanting to deal with AAA. I wonder why? :rolleyes: Oh yeah, its those FACTS

AWA320

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9506E0DF1531F934A35751C1A9629C8B63

But Mr. Hubschman of GE Capital Aviation said, ''We can flex our muscles by moving our assets.''

His company did just that last month at US Airways, when it struck a deal to take back 25 planes it had financed.

That freed up $140 million for US Airways, which will use it for a fleet of regional jets. But GE Capital Aviation also demanded that US Airways put all of its restructuring plan into place by mid-January and be out of bankruptcy by the end of June, the first time any such timetable had been mapped out.
US Airways is in its second round of bankruptcy protection in two years. And it is warning that it could liquidate next year unless it can make deep cuts in both operations and union contracts; that would be the third such round of concessions for employees.
GE Capital Aviation is not the airline's only overseer. It is operating under strict cash limits set by the federal Air Transportation Stabilization Board, created to oversee $10 billion in loan guarantees that were part of a post-Sept. 11 bailout plan.

By filing for bankruptcy, US Airways defaulted on its $717 million loan balance, which is secured by its cash, airplanes, routes and airport gates.

The board agreed the airline could use its cash. But representatives of the board, along with other lenders, must decide soon whether to extend the arrangement beyond mid-January.
That article DOESN'T back up ANY of the claims you've made. Where does it say ANYTHING about a contract in a certain amount of time OR what percentage of pilots were furloughed?

You can't back up your claims, because YOU MADE IT ALL UP.

Still laughing.

..............yup oldie...........we're all just sitting around making up this whole dream, er, nightmare. did you hear that? I heard something....am I hearing things?

oldie...u a weal funny guy...a wegula Bob Hope..I likes you lots..I kill you last!

(don't anyone get their panties in a wad...it's a joke)

Latest posts

Back