Swelbar writes about AA's bankruptcy

No one knows the outcome of this bankruptcy. So much speculation. I respect everyone's positions and learn many things about the industry.

The reference to the planet alignment, is just a shot at a theory of someone knowing the future. When the planets align and December 22 2012, the earth will end :huh:

Of course, I do agree that the exact outcome won't be known until it arrives. There can be some "guesstimates" however. That being said, we (at least I dont) have enough data/knowledge of all of the secured debts. That would probably be a start.

Regarding 12-22-2012, I've got enough things to be concerned about rather than the fate of planet Earth when the planets align. :rolleyes: Actually, regarding the planets aligning, isn't that the time when Damien Thorn (The Final Conflict) believes Jesus will be coming back and tries to have all the infants in England killed afterward? :p I don't know if it was 12-22-2012 however.

No one knows the outcome of this bankruptcy. So much speculation. I respect everyone's positions and learn many things about the industry.

The reference to the planet alignment, is just a shot at a theory of someone knowing the future. When the planets align and December 22 2012, the earth will end :huh:

How do you know this? When was the last time it happened?