teamster Corruption

Just another hit and run attack and insult.

Hmmm.....you consider it "hit and run",....you must be bored today 7? I really don't think that "beating this dead horse" of a subject is worth the time.

I'll throw you a "bone" though.

MACHINISTS (IAM) 13 March 2006

Former Chicago-Area Local Treasurer Sentenced for Thefts

On February 23, William C. Miller, ex-treasurer for International Association of Machinists Local Lodge 498, was sentenced in federal court for the Northern District of Illinois to two years in prison and three years probation for embezzling union funds. Last November Miller had pleaded guilty to one count each of embezzlement and making a false entry in union records. The sentencing follows an investigation by the Labor Department’s Office of Labor-Management Standards. (OLMS, 3/13/06).

There you go seven have fun. :)

PS. 7 remodeled my computer room put in a new out door storage room with a concrete floor that I hand pored from a mixer and I am still waiting for the NMB OK TO VOTE THE IAM OUT!!!!!LOL

And good Afternoon All My Teamster Brothers...........

Ah see your ignorance is showing.

The ibt leads all unions in member to member violence.

Quit while you are behind.
I bet that 1456 by ibt is SCABS getting their butts kicked compared to the 240+ UNION members being beaten up by the IAM

• Banned
Wow one local lodge officer, not the whole union and its international presidents.

How is Ron Carey doing these days?

And what about Jackie Presser?

Here is some more info:

ibt indictments

TEAMSTERS (IBT)
Feds Acting on Report of Teamster Corruption in Chicago

The FBI is investigating whether hundreds of thousands of dollars were siphoned from a Teamsters benefit plan that provides dental care to Chicago-area undertakers and valets, report Todd Lightly and Stephen Franklin of the Chicago Tribune. The criminal investigation is the first indication that law enforcement authorities are acting on an internal Teamsters union report alleging that money may have been diverted from Local 727's dental plan from 1993 to early 2000. The 303-page report was prepared by investigators under the supervision of former internal ethics watchdog Edwin Stier, who resigned last April charging that Teamsters officials in Washington, DC, were stifling his investigation.

The investigators charged that 30 percent of all the money companies paid to provide dental and vision care for their unionized workers actually went for "grossly excessive" administrative costs and fees. The report also raised concerns about payments from the plan to "persons and entities...having had ties to organized crime figures, been implicated in racketeering schemes or both." If true, rank-and-file Teamsters probably received less in hourly wages because employers unknowingly overfunded a dental plan so that money could be diverted into the pockets of others, according to investigators who worked on the Teamsters report.

Local 727 boss John Coli is the 2nd-highest paid Teamster in the nation.

Stier's investigators began their examination of Local 727's benefits plan after a former union employee tipped them off to a possible kickback scheme involving dental and vision care set up for Teamsters. From 1995 into early 2000, Florida-based Dental Consultants and Management held the contract for Local 727's dental plan and received more than $4 million, according to the report. Each month, Dental Consultants distributed checks to the dentists who provided care to Teamsters. But Dental Consultants retained nearly 30 percent of the plan's revenue from employer contributions simply for administering the plan, according to the report. "A 30 percent retention rate ... is excessive by any standard and would be especially so given the little that was required to administer the plan," according to the report.

In addition, money that should have gone to dentists was allegedly diverted to others, according to the report. Dentist Marshall Olech, former co-owner of Midwest Illinois Dental Associates, said he has done dental work for other unions and they have routinely provided him with a list of eligible members--but not Local 727. Olech said he and the other dentists met resistance from Local 727 officials when they asked for a list of members. Olech said dentists had to either call Local 727's offices or fax to union officials the names of patients seeking care. [Chicago Tribune, 1/2/05]

I STILL SEE NO IBT 104 BAD THINGS??? THIS WILL BE YOUR UNION........
As they Say Go Look In Your Own House (THE IBT 104) SOON TO BE...

I do not want to beat a dead horse but look at what the IAM 142 has done for you....oooooooooooooooooo you have a job till 2009 at the lowest pay of the AMT'S IN THE AIRLINE...............WE AT AMERICA WEST MAKE MORE THEN YOU DO WITH OUR FIRFT CONTRACT AS IBT UNION BROTHERS AND WILL GET MORE SOON!!!!!!

• Banned
How many times does it have to be explained to you?

If there is an election and if the ibt wins, you will fall under the IAM/US CBA, due to the single carrier status ruling.

And from 2005 and earlier we made way more then you, it took the 2nd bankruptcy to move a few cents below you.

And we still do more work in-house under our CBA then yours, after two trips to bankruptcy.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of one of your rants.

Rumors are rumors Bob.

I go by facts, the ibt has been taken over by the government before, several past Presidents are criminals.

If you want to accuse or label, provide us with true information and not rumors.

700, I got to go to the store right now and get some things. It seems I have spent a bit more time than I needed to on this board as we are currently out of milk in the ole fridge. I give you points for being on here 24/7. I resign for now, I simply can't keep up as once again I have to start dinner. It is tempting though to provide you with facts about IAM corruption, perhaps someone from CLT could help with the DOJ involvement, I have been pressed for time.
If this was a chess match, you would have won because I have just been timed out. Points for you 700. Rah Rah.

regards,

• Banned
Once again keep posting false information.

The DOJ was never in CLT.

Why do you keep lying?

Like I explained the DOL investigation was over timely notification on the election, the IAM reran the election, I guess it is just sour grapes since you did not get elected to the District Office you sought.

Once again keep posting false information.

The DOJ was never in CLT.

Why do you keep lying?

Like I explained the DOL investigation was over timely notification on the election, the IAM reran the election, I guess it is just sour grapes since you did not get elected to the District Office you sought.

OK, I really got to get to the store in a bad way now plus I'm getting hungry for a bite to eat.

700, I never once sought District office. No not once. Of course, if you were a fleet service guy you would have already knew that.
Whether someone is friend or foe, EVERYONE knows I never had any interest in serving a paid position. Justify your little 1725 timely notice all you want. The DOL involved the DOJ, Buffy rejected all appeals [on copy] and it was the Department of Labor that forced the IAM to have another election. Tell me 700, is that a good thing or piss clam thing when your union stands by a criminal act of violating its own constitution where the DOJ and DOL had to get involved? Ironically that is something that you accused me of. Don't try to make the IAM any better than the IBT. Both have had 'dirty hands'.

regard,

Here Is THE BIG PICTRUE......

IF AMERICA WEST DID NOT WANT TO EXPAND USAIR WOULD BE NO MORE.....

AND WE AS TEAMSTERS 104 Would More Than Likely Have Our New Contract
and be flying out of PIT and CLT Under our colors.

BUT AWA WANTED TO EXPAND AND HERE WE ARE......................... :angry:

SO AS YOU SAY DONT LET THE FACTS GET IN YOUR WAY........ :shock:

AND THIS BS OF AWA GOING INTO BK LOOK WHO IS PUTTING THIS RUMOR OUT!!????? :shock: (The COMPANY AND WHO DO YOU TRUST)

Just To Give You Something To CHEW ON,,, HOW MUCH MONEY DOES OR DID THE OLD USAIR LOOSE EACH DAY????????????

AND WHAT WAS AWA DOING (MAKING MONEY LOL.)

AS I SAY GET A GRIP and PULL THE IAM OUT OF YOUR #######@$$.

SET BACK AND THINK BH.

CAN YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES.......... :rolleyes: :shock:

• Banned
Criminal Act?

Please back up your facts, the DOJ was never involved, it was a DOL investigation which caused a rerun of the election due to the lack of timely notification.

Once again you keep spewing misinformation?

You were in ORD and not CLT so please enlighten us.

And the outcome of the election was the same.

No harm no foul.

There is a big difference between rerunning an election and your union being taken over by the Federal Government and several past International Presidents being charged and convicted of crimes.

Here Is THE BIG PICTRUE......

IF AMERICA WEST DID NOT WANT TO EXPAND USAIR WOULD BE NO MORE.....

AND WE AS TEAMSTERS 104 Would More Than Likely Have Our New Contract
and be flying out of PIT and CLT Under our colors.

BUT AWA WANTED TO EXPAND AND HERE WE ARE......................... :angry:
SO AS YOU SAY DONT LET THE FACTS GET IN YOUR WAY........ :shock:
AND THIS BS OF AWA GOING INTO BK LOOK WHO IS PUTTING THIS RUMOR OUT!!????? :shock: (The COMPANY AND WHO DO YOU TRUST)

Just To Give You Something To CHEW ON,,, HOW MUCH MONEY DOES OR DID THE OLD USAIR LOOSE EACH DAY????????????

AND WHAT WAS AWA DOING (MAKING MONEY LOL.)
AS I SAY GET A GRIP and PULL THE IAM OUT OF YOUR #######@$$.

SET BACK AND THINK BH.

CAN YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES.......... :rolleyes: :shock:
what no comment from the experts

HEY 7 BEEN NO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PARKED AT THE 104 SO ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE LETTING THE FACTS GET IN THE WAY, AND IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO DIG UP ARTICLES FROM 1975 COME ON GET A FRIGEN LIFE! WHAT DO YOU DO SEARCH THE NET 24/7 FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 30 YEARS AGO!! DUDE

OH BYE THE WAY ON THAT OTHER THREAD YOU SAID HOW WONDERFUL O'DRISCOLL WAS AND HE DID A GREAT JOB AT TWA...HERE'S A WAKE UP CALL HE SUC%ED ARSS I WAS THERE IF HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB TWA EMPLOYEES WOULD STILL BE WORKING AT AMERICAN NOW WOULDN'T THEY!!!!!

BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE THE NAME OF YOUR CHIROPRACTOR? ANYONE THAT CAN KEEP A SPINE STRAIGHT ALL THE WHILE O'DRISCOLL HAS HIS ARM RUNNING ALONG SIDE IT MAKING YOUR LIPS SPEW OUT ALL THIS IAM BS JUST HAS TO BE REMARKABLE!! :shock: :mf_boff:

Back