teamsters file at us air

Hoffa promises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXDuACqZJw&feature=youtu.be

I recall a video of a promise made from Little:

We are going to " Fight Like Hell".

Do you have the video of that? Why don't you post videos of the broken promises of the TWU?

Remember this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwLFFtZfWG4

or this one...

the Vote Yes video or lose your job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQTizuPUCc

And the TWU response from the Union President of the TWU TUL Maintenance Base for AA was that he couldn't wait to stick his hands in another mans' pants.

Does anyone have that video clip?

Oh yes, that was a rather intelligent comment made by someone who tried to make the base and line fight against each other. Glad he's retiring! He couldn't have picked a better day to do it too.

Go AMFA!

www.justplanenews.com article i believe thru the dallas media says that teamsters have enough cards to file with the nmb to go rep the AA M&R AA will have the chance to check the signatures of the cards with the eligible employee

Their drive is just under a year old. They do not have majority of Tulsa and they do not have the line stations. So you think this is a game to force AMFA to file before the 14th of June? Teamsters are short on cards from the feedback I am getting around the system especially line stations. Lets not forget Jim Little going on record accusing the Teamsters of forgery and having individual names of the guys involved. That will play into the NMB in the card verification process. They do not even know how many cards will get them that 50% mark. That is OK. AMFA will file within the two week period after the Teamsters files.

Their drive is just under a year old. They do not have majority of Tulsa and they do not have the line stations. So you think this is a game to force AMFA to file before the 14th of June? Teamsters are short on cards from the feedback I am getting around the system especially line stations. Lets not forget Jim Little going on record accusing the Teamsters of forgery and having individual names of the guys involved. That will play into the NMB in the card verification process. They do not even know how many cards will get them that 50% mark. That is OK. AMFA will file within the two week period after the Teamsters files.

Forgive me for being dumb in this area. If teamsters really do file, then AMFA has 2 weeks to also file to be included on the ballot?
I don't think the teamsters have enough cards either, I feel this is purely a shot at a move to get AMFA to screw up. Yes someone needs to challenge the fraudulently forged cards that they have admitted to happening. Guess we'll see. But you know what? I think your correct; why else would they announce that they are "going" to announce a filing, they want AMFA to jump early.

They filed this morning. By my count on the Title I and Title II plus the other small groups and guys on resent furlough it adds up to about 10,000 heads. Then you add the inflated list the company and the TWU will throw in there it could be much higher. So do you think the Teamsters have at least 5,000 cards? I seriously doubt it. It was a move to force AMFA to file sooner than they planned. After all anyone can file either with one card or a million cards. So if the two week ruling is correct AMFA has until June 11th to file. They planned on the 14th. Three days will not make a difference. The Teamsters have nothing to lose. They just show up with a bunch of cards and see were it goes from there. The AMFA organizers are better prepared than any other union at this time. They know the numbers and past practices. If AMFA fails to get the required cards it is because the Company and union were allowed to inflate the list even more than they did the last time. I do not think the NMB will allow this to happen. Past practices are on record. Now we will see how factual it was when Jim Little accused Hoffa of forgery. If the TWU does not push this issue then we know the TWU was always in cahoot with the Teamsters to fight the AMFA drive.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/teamsters-union-seeks-represent-american-150143443.html

The IAM already blasted Hoffa.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iam-blasts-teamster-raid-american-155000887.html

when is AMFA going to file now?

can the teamster take over are pension funds

or does the pgbc keep control?

ok its my understanding the pgbc doesn't control are pension AA does . can the teamster take it a way from aa?

ok its my understanding the pgbc doesn't control are pension AA does . can the teamster take it a way from aa?

No, the IBT cannot take control of the pension fund for mechanics. While the benefits were frozen last year, the fund is still administered by AA.

Thank God for that. I hear AMFA has some big news coming tomorrow?

www.justplanenews.com article i believe thru the dallas media says that teamsters have enough cards to file with the nmb to go rep the AA M&R AA will have the chance to check the signatures of the cards with the eligible employee

I didn't sign a card, and I know of no one that signed one either. At least that's what they say to my face.

I wonder how I could check if there was a card signed with my signature, or that of my co workers who claim they didn't sign a IBT card?

I really don't think they got that many cards signed here in PIT. The majority must have come from CLT or PHL.

Back