Teamsters filed at USAir for representation

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a runoff if more than a hundred amfa votes. Then they can try it again on 6 months.
The question is, was there even a try at US to write-in AMFA? If there was it was done very quietly. Someone should have taken charge at US and promoted it, and educated the guys of all their options, and all the possible outcomes. An informed membership is a strong membership. Give the members all the tools and let them decide for themselves. I would love to see AMFA brought in at US as a run off option for the US mechanics, but I don't think there will be enough, but you never know, there could have been a very quiet campaign going on. Good luck guys, today is the day...

Way to much apathy going into merger with AMR Group . We ALL need to wake up to the NEW REALITIES as UNION AVIATION WORKERS ! From the top of the PYRAMID to the bottom. The UNION is not the enemy . SOLIDARITY !

Eligible to vote: 4376
Void: 1
IAM: 1903 (56.8% of votes)
IBT: 1418 (42.3% of votes)
AMFA Write In: 8 (0.2% of votes)
Union YES votes
No representation: 21 (0.6% of votes)
Valid votes cast 3350 (76.5% of eligible voters)

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Travis,

Where are you?

I have a red hankerchief for you to cry into.

I told you what would be the outcome, and 485 votes you got your horse's ass handed to you!

Hey Travis,

Where are you?

I have a red hankerchief for you to cry into.

I told you what would be the outcome, and 485 votes you got your horse's ass handed to you!
Don't be so proud 700 you only got 43.5% of the total eligible votes around 1000 did not vote.
As I have said AA is the key to this merger?????

THE IAM HAS BEEN PUT ON NOTICE....

CHEW TOBACCO SPIT!

HAVE A NICE IBT DAY!

Well lets see we got 485 more votes than the reamsters.

How does it feel to be a loser?

You have to wait two years now, have a nice life.

Excuses excuses!

Reamsters theme song: