Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

Just remember, because they filed cards does not mean an election will happen.

Just remember, because 7 says it, that doesn't mean that it will be so or is even true. He was saying we will never get enough cards. Now he is saying there will be no vote. Even though we have enough cards. The future will show 7 to be wrong again... "back to our regularly scheduled program". :)

Last time I checked the NMB has not determined if there are enough cards filed.

But hey don't let the facts get in your way.

More ibt propaganda you are spreading I see.

Just remember, because 7 says it, that doesn't mean that it will be so or is even true. He was saying we will never get enough cards. Now he is saying there will be no vote. Even though we have enough cards. The future will show 7 to be wrong again... "back to our regularly scheduled program". :)
excuse me...but:

excuse me...but:

Ok dell I will fix it.....

Just remember, because 7 AND DELL say it, that doesn't mean that it will be so or is even true. He was saying we will never get enough cards. Now he is saying there will be no vote. Even though we have enough cards. The future will show 7 to be wrong again... "back to our regularly scheduled program".

Is that better? :)

excuse me but i thought it was up to NMB to issue a determination of whether or not the card requirement has been fulfilled.at this time i have seen nor heard of any determination of that having been met,have you? :eek:

......at this time i have seen nor heard of any determination of that having been met,have you? :eek:

Not yet.....it's still early.....but there is something good about letting the competition announce your victory. :)

Not yet.....it's still early.....but there is something good about letting the competition announce your victory. :)
Fred has a part time job with NMB....card counter you know...practiced in Vegas.....got training with Al Gore in Florida too a few years back.

he's the best in the league....

nope
nope
nope
nope

Latest posts