Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

GO TEAMSTERS VOTE IBT!

Read this article from Philadelphia Inquirer "5 airport union organizers attacked". This will get your blood boiling. Two of the guys had serious eye injuries but the IAM officials continued to kick and punch them. I hope these animals lose their jobs and end up living on the streets eating dog food.
How about prison time for assault. Not to mention civil lawsuits.

If there are priors on these guys the get an added bonus to the time to boot.

How about prison time for assault. Not to mention civil lawsuits.

If there are priors on these guys the get an added bonus to the time to boot.
The justice system must be used to the fullest extent in this matter. Hopefully, it won't drag on and on and on. Time to clean house.

It would be great to see other Teamster members at the rally!! :up:

Talk to a couple of rampers last night and every thing is hush hush :censored: hush hush.
Of course.....it's an embarrasment. But it will all come out. There's a bunch of resourceful people that will get the information out. :up:

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I saw this news blurb about the rally.

US Airways mechanics from the airline's Phoenix, Las Vegas and Charlotte sites rallied at the company's headquarters in Tempe and in front of the US Airways terminal at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport to kick off a union election campaign to make the Teamsters their bargaining representative for the approximately 6,300 mechanics and related employees at the newly merged airline. Pro-Teamster workers have gathered enough employee signatures to easily meet the threshold required by law to file for an election.

"Cards have poured in," said Don Treichler, Director of the Teamsters Airline Division. "US Airways mechanics know that the Teamsters bring great contracts and strong representation for airline mechanics. Teamster contracts at Continental, UPS, AirTran and Frontier have set an industry standard for airline mechanics. These mechanics deserve the same strong representation, especially in this case where crucial workplace rights are at stake. In particular, under a Teamster contract they will retain 100 percent of their seniority."

PR Newswire

RALLY'S OVER TIME TO FACE IBT ATTEMPTS TO DISENFRANCHISE IAM WORKERS

EXACTLY WHEN DID IBT FILE WITH NMB?

WHY DOES IBT NEED TO THROW OUT 443 STORES AND UTILITY VOTES WHEN THEY ARE SUBJECT TO REPRESENTATION?

DOES IBT REFLECT CONTRACT VERBAGE EXISTING TODAY,RIGHT NOW OR WILL YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR VERBAL ASSURANCES THAT THEY WILL INDEED BRING WORK INHOUSE WHICH THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS?

THEY GUARANTEE THERE IS MONEY AVAILABLE FOR MECHANICS FROM AN AIRLINE THATS ALREADY ADMITTED TO A P.O.R. THAT IS IN PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW DUE TO FUEL PRICES THAT WILL NOT COME DOWN EFFECTING FUTURE FUELING COSTS AND POR TARGETS.

HOW MUCH BOOLSHEET ARE IAM MEMBERS WILLING TO ACCEPT?

YOUR IAM CONTRACT ALREADY PROVIDES GUARANTEES AS TO HEAVY MAINTENANCE IN HOUSE AT LEVELS THAT IBT DOES NOT NOW HAVE....DO YOU ACCEPT VERBAL ASSURANCES THAT THEY WILL NEGOTIATE THIS WORK INTO THEIR UNRATIFIED CONTRACT AT THIS TIME??

IBT WILL MAINTAIN YOUR PRESENT CONTRACT UNTIL 2009 WHEN IT BECOMES AMENDABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE......IBT HAS NO IN HOUSE HEAVY VERBAGE AS DOES IAM AT THIS TIME.....2009 UNDER IBT ITS GONE.....AT RUNOFF TIME IF IBT HAS NOT SETTLED IN HOUSE HEAVY VERBAGE AS DONE ON THE EASTSIDE BY IAM...YOU ARE SELLING YOUR OWN WORK OUT THE DOOR ALONG WITH YOUR JOB....
HAVE A NICE DAY....... ;)

Just remember, because they filed cards does not mean an election will happen.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I saw this news blurb about the rally.

US Airways mechanics from the airline's Phoenix, Las Vegas and Charlotte sites rallied at the company's headquarters in Tempe and in front of the US Airways terminal at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport to kick off a union election campaign to make the Teamsters their bargaining representative for the approximately 6,300 mechanics and related employees at the newly merged airline. Pro-Teamster workers have gathered enough employee signatures to easily meet the threshold required by law to file for an election.

"Cards have poured in," said Don Treichler, Director of the Teamsters Airline Division. "US Airways mechanics know that the Teamsters bring great contracts and strong representation for airline mechanics. Teamster contracts at Continental, UPS, AirTran and Frontier have set an industry standard for airline mechanics. These mechanics deserve the same strong representation, especially in this case where crucial workplace rights are at stake. In particular, under a Teamster contract they will retain 100 percent of their seniority."

PR Newswire
how many rallies were staged east of the mississippi?
i seem to not find any at U east...duh...is it just me? :shock:

Why don't you tell us what the IAM is going to do for them???? They Have already seen the BS and LIES and now they see the contract.
WHAT MORE DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO THEM, NO WONDER NO ONE WILL COME OUT AND VOTE ANY MORE.
The IAM Has BEAT The LIFE Out Of Its Members And Its Time For A Change.

VOTE IBT FOR A NEW START

how many rallies were staged east of the mississippi?
i seem to not find any at U east...duh...is it just me? :shock:
A Big One SOON. :up: