Ted Nugent

Say it is.....
free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

xUT said:
I really liked Ted until a friend sent me this message.
Maybe Ted is better at shooting chit that doesn't shoot back.
He said he would have been a He11 of a soldier... :p

Not defending him.........but he is on record denying it too.....in this forum.

Nope Vietnam wound down when I turned 18 and the draft was ended.   But unlike Teddy Shitpants, I don't run around acting like some uber patriot either.  I would like to take Teddy and his AK down to the Vietnam Veterans memorial and let him spout off all he wants.  Perhaps another visitor who was there to remember his fellow soldier whose name is on that wall will tell grab his AK and tell him to "suck on this"....you know...like he tells Obama and Hillary in his stage act.    But he should read every name on that wall and thank them for his right to use his gun as a stage prop.  He had his chance - and he #### on it. 

Reactions: 4 people
KCFlyer said:
Nope Vietnam wound down when I turned 18 and the draft was ended.   But unlike Teddy Shitpants, I don't run around acting like some uber patriot either.  I would like to take Teddy and his AK down to the Vietnam Veterans memorial and let him spout off all he wants.  Perhaps another visitor who was there to remember his fellow soldier whose name is on that wall will tell grab his AK and tell him to "suck on this"....you know...like he tells Obama and Hillary in his stage act.    But he should read every name on that wall and thank them for his right to use his gun as a stage prop.  He had his chance - and he #### on it. 

LOL...had his chance.....looking a lot like he was within the law.

Why was he excluded?  C'mon, a hot shot like you makes accusations.....back them up with proof.

That not good enough for you?  

Sorry, you were one the ones all over Bush for 'evading Nam' by flying for Alabama Air Guard until someone like me posted the truth.

You'll never find the truth when you ignore it yourself.  You're right....it's not illegal to shat your pants to avoid the draft.  But let's put Ted there at the memorial and let him spout off about our freedoms and hold up his guns - remarkably like the one the government was willing to GIVE him, and kind of like the one used to kill many of the names on that wall.  Let's tell some folks there to remember their sons or friends what this guy who is so proud of our freedoms did to get out of defending those same freedoms.  And let's see how tough Ted is.  

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder why it is that some of the biggest hawks in government never served. Cheney got 5 deferments but was more then willing to send soldiers to fight. At least Clinton was not all gung ho abou sending troops fo fight. Bush seemed to have fo proove a point but all he did was defend AL from attack wbile Kerrey actually saw combat but Kerry was the bad guy. Only relublicans could slam a vet purely out of political spite and then turn around and say they support the vets.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just surprised any Republican running on the family values platform would want to be seen with him.

I'm not. A politician will get into bed with anyone if it will get them elected. The memory of the average electorate is about that of a gnat so what happens months before an election will in all likely hood be forgotten.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
I'm not. A politician will get into bed with anyone if it will get them elected. The memory of the average electorate is about that of a gnat so what happens months before an election will in all likely hood be forgotten.
Err.......