Ted Nugent

"Just so there is no remaining doubt in anyone's mind, here he is in a VH1 "Behind the Music" special, talking about his "addiction" to young girls"

"Ted Nugent (describing his "addiction")
Oh they were just everywhere, you had to get a crowbar, and just pummel em! Knock em off your doorknob, they were hanging on your lingi. Um, yes. It could have been whiskey, it could have been drugs, but I was a wang dang addict. I mean, I was addicted to girls. Addicted. It was hopeless. It was beautiful.

Narrator: Ted admitted to a number of liasons with underaged girls. And while it may have raised eyebrows, it never raised the interest of local authorities.

Ted charmed the girls parents, right along with his teenage lovers. And in the case of Pele, her mother signed papers making Ted her legal guardian.

Ted Nugent: I got the blessing of their parents, because I guess they figured “better Ted Nugent than some drug infested punk in high school”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/19/1084636/--I-don-t-care-if-you-re-just-thirteen#

777 fixer said:
I'm just surprised any Republican running on the family values platform would want to be seen with him.

This shouldn't surprise you.  The GOP painted "top gun" GWB, whose daddy pulled a few strings to get him into a National Guard unit that had a snowballs chance in hell of going to a foreign war zone as some war hero, while painting John Kerry as some fraud.   Despite what the swiftboaters might say, Kerry knows what a gun sounds like when it's being fired in your direction.  Bush doesn't (unless maybe he quail hunted with Cheney).  Then look at the GOP in Georgia...another draft derfement king (Saxby Chamblis) claiming that his opponent (Max Cleland) wasn't tough enough on issues of war.  Nevermind that Cleland lost 3 limbs in battle over in Vietnam.   So the old Motor City Madman fits right in - just hold up a gun and yell 'freedom' while telling the president of the United States to "suck on this".     They can overlook a little poop in ones pants...

KCFlyer said:

This shouldn't surprise you.  The GOP painted "top gun" GWB, whose daddy pulled a few strings to get him into a National Guard unit that had a snowballs chance in hell of going to a foreign war zone as some war hero, while painting John Kerry as some fraud.   Despite what the swiftboaters might say, Kerry knows what a gun sounds like when it's being fired in your direction.  Bush doesn't (unless maybe he quail hunted with Cheney).  Then look at the GOP in Georgia...another draft derfement king (Saxby Chamblis) claiming that his opponent (Max Cleland) wasn't tough enough on issues of war.  Nevermind that Cleland lost 3 limbs in battle over in Vietnam.   So the old Motor City Madman fits right in - just hold up a gun and yell 'freedom' while telling the president of the United States to "suck on this".     They can overlook a little poop in ones pants...

Funny thing Pal, Bush volunteered to go to Nam.

Bush did not. Cheney did not. Nugent did not. (Find a way to get there)

McCain figured out how. Stockdale figured out how. Dad figured out how. Kerry figured out how.

Thankfully, those named above that did figure out how, came home alive after living through stuff most here could not imagine on their worst day.

Thanks to xUT and those others here who call out the psuedo-heroes for what they are.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Bush did not. Cheney did not. Nugent did not. (Find a way to get there)

McCain figured out how. Stockdale figured out how. Dad figured out how. Kerry figured out how.

Thankfully, those named above that did figure out how, came home alive after living through stuff most here could not imagine on their worst day.

Thanks to xUT and those others here who call out the psuedo-heroes for what they are.

Oh so now you change it from volunteering to finding a way to get there.

Flip flopping like Kerry....LOL

You are the one with a bucket of bullshit.

Lefty keyboard warriors shouldn't be pissing about Nuges anitics 40+ years ago (according to reports, he was in college and didn't flee to Canada) when they got this nasty liberal *unt sitting on the commies side. 

This treasonous act should have got her hung by the neck until dead.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/2012/11/19/jane%20fonda.png

A BIG BIG difference I would say.

Ted snorted meth to get out of the draft? Lies. Meth was first discovered by a cetain outlaw biker club in the early '80's....then called CRANK.  Not around in the '60s.

Hypocrite much? 

Hackman said:
Lefty keyboard warriors shouldn't be pissing about Nuges anitics 40+ years ago (according to reports, he was in college and didn't flee to Canada) when they got this nasty liberal *unt sitting on the commies side. 

This treasonous act should have got her hung by the neck until dead.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/2012/11/19/jane%20fonda.png

A BIG BIG difference I would say.

Ted snorted meth to get out of the draft? Lies. Meth was first discovered by a cetain outlaw biker club in the early '80's....then called CRANK.  Not around in the '60s.

Hypocrite much? 

Old Jane....was married to Tom Hayden...Collaborated with North Vietnamese Communists during the Vietnam War, Married Jane Fonda and organized with her a successful lobby to cut off U.S. aid to Cambodia and Vietnam, principle organizer of SDS and founder of Progressives for Obama, now called Progressive America Rising. 

My my, how these people get around.....

Crank was around in the sixties and seventies....
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

Latest posts

Back