Ted Nugent

xUT said:
Yea, right... :p

Until now, the controversy over the Rather/Mapes story has centered almost entirely on one issue:  the legitimacy of the documents – a very important issue, indeed.  But it turns out that there was another very important issue, one that goes to the very heart of what the story was about – and one that has gone virtually unnoticed.   This is it:  Mary Mapes knew before she put the story on the air that George W. Bush, the alleged slacker, had in fact volunteered to go to Vietnam.
Who says?  The outside panel CBS brought into to get to the bottom of the so-called “Rathergate” mess says. I recently re-examined the panel’s report after a source, Deep Throat style, told me to “Go to page 130.”  When I did, here’s the startling piece of information I found:
Mapes had information prior to the airing of the September 8 [2004] Segment that President Bush, while in the TexANG [Texas Air National Guard] did volunteer for service in Vietnam but was turned down in favor of more experienced pilots.  For example, a flight instructor who served in the TexANG with Lieutenant Bush advised Mapes in 1999 that Lieutenant Bush “did want to go to Vietnam but others went first.”  Similarly, several others advised Mapes in 1999, and again in 2004 before September 8, that Lieutenant Bush had volunteered to go to Vietnam but did not have enough flight hours to qualify.
This information, despite the fact that it has been available since the CBS report came out four years ago, has remained a secret to almost everybody both in and out of the media — one lonely fact in a 234- page report loaded with thousands of facts, and overshadowed by the controversy surrounding the documents.
doh.gif

delldude said:

Until now, the controversy over the Rather/Mapes story has centered almost entirely on one issue:  the legitimacy of the documents – a very important issue, indeed.  But it turns out that there was another very important issue, one that goes to the very heart of what the story was about – and one that has gone virtually unnoticed.   This is it:  Mary Mapes knew before she put the story on the air that George W. Bush, the alleged slacker, had in fact volunteered to go to Vietnam.
Who says?  The outside panel CBS brought into to get to the bottom of the so-called “Rathergate” mess says. I recently re-examined the panel’s report after a source, Deep Throat style, told me to “Go to page 130.”  When I did, here’s the startling piece of information I found:
Mapes had information prior to the airing of the September 8 [2004] Segment that President Bush, while in the TexANG [Texas Air National Guard] did volunteer for service in Vietnam but was turned down in favor of more experienced pilots.  For example, a flight instructor who served in the TexANG with Lieutenant Bush advised Mapes in 1999 that Lieutenant Bush “did want to go to Vietnam but others went first.”  Similarly, several others advised Mapes in 1999, and again in 2004 before September 8, that Lieutenant Bush had volunteered to go to Vietnam but did not have enough flight hours to qualify.
This information, despite the fact that it has been available since the CBS report came out four years ago, has remained a secret to almost everybody both in and out of the media — one lonely fact in a 234- page report loaded with thousands of facts, and overshadowed by the controversy surrounding the documents.
doh.gif
Keep believing that. Spread that horse hockey to those that will believe it.

B)xUT

Hackman said:
Lefty keyboard warriors shouldn't be pissing about Nuges anitics 40+ years ago (according to reports, he was in college and didn't flee to Canada) when they got this nasty liberal *unt sitting on the commies side. 

This treasonous act should have got her hung by the neck until dead.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/2012/11/19/jane%20fonda.png

A BIG BIG difference I would say.

Ted snorted meth to get out of the draft? Lies. Meth was first discovered by a cetain outlaw biker club in the early '80's....then called CRANK.  Not around in the '60s.

Hypocrite much? 
Be clear, Hanoi Jane is a treasonous coward. Ted Nugent is a cowardly chicken hawk.
JMHO,
B) xUT

Hackman said:
Lefty keyboard warriors shouldn't be pissing about Nuges anitics 40+ years ago (according to reports, he was in college and didn't flee to Canada) when they got this nasty liberal *unt sitting on the commies side. 

This treasonous act should have got her hung by the neck until dead.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/2012/11/19/jane%20fonda.png

A BIG BIG difference I would say.

Ted snorted meth to get out of the draft? Lies. Meth was first discovered by a cetain outlaw biker club in the early '80's....then called CRANK.  Not around in the '60s.

Hypocrite much? 
I wonder if the draft board would have said that they didn't mind poopy pants at all...after all, there was a lot of fresh air there...and classified him as 1A...Detroit ain't far from Canada, and I'll bet had that happend, old Ted would be inserting 'eh' after his "suck on this" comments.

delldude said:

Looks like those who didn't stayed out because they complied with existing law Old Buddy.
Yes...they did.  That's one big reason Obama didn't go.  They weren't drafting or accepting 7 year old volunteers back in 68.  But the right likes to harp that "Obama never served".  

NOW the right has a spokesman who literally and legally shat his pants to be deemed "unfit for war".  Should have also been deemed "unfit to own a gun".  After all....if you are going to **** yourself to avoid fighting for the right to own a gun, you shouldn't be allowed to own one if you were deemed unfit to have one in a WAR ZONE.  I wish that draft board would have sent someone to follow old stinkeroo home...and watched him take a shower.  When he emerged, burst into his room and say "just kidding....be on the next bus to boot camp".  

I still say old Ted should hold a concert (feel free to bring his AK to tell Obama to suck it) at the Vietnam memorial.  I'd pay my own way to get there with signs telling the world "He **** himself to avoid being on this wall".  Maybe some Vietnam vet would rush the stage, grab the AK and tell the Nuge to suck it himself. 

KCFlyer said:
Yes...they did.  That's one big reason Obama didn't go.  They weren't drafting or accepting 7 year old volunteers back in 68.  But the right likes to harp that "Obama never served".  

NOW the right has a spokesman who literally and legally shat his pants to be deemed "unfit for war".  Should have also been deemed "unfit to own a gun".  After all....if you are going to #### yourself to avoid fighting for the right to own a gun, you shouldn't be allowed to own one if you were deemed unfit to have one in a WAR ZONE.  I wish that draft board would have sent someone to follow old stinkeroo home...and watched him take a shower.  When he emerged, burst into his room and say "just kidding....be on the next bus to boot camp".  

I still say old Ted should hold a concert (feel free to bring his AK to tell Obama to suck it) at the Vietnam memorial.  I'd pay my own way to get there with signs telling the world "He #### himself to avoid being on this wall".  Maybe some Vietnam vet would rush the stage, grab the AK and tell the Nuge to suck it himself. 

Please, please...I beg of you.....quit dissing my hero.....

delldude said:

Please, please...I beg of you.....quit dissing my hero.....

Doesn't speak well of you to have a "hero" like that.  His image makes me want to puke.

delldude said:

Crank was around in the sixties and seventies....
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

"Crank", "Go Fast", "Biker Meth" got it's name from being transported in motorcycle crank cases by the Mongals/Banditios in the early 1980s.

http://forum.opiophile.org/archive/index.php?s=212b2aa84cb6099e06be049136d879ea&api=1

"1981 was the start of the Methamphetamine chapter of my life. I became friends with a member of the Bandidos MC. After a couple of years of gaining trust and small exchanges,I was given Carte Blanche LARGE access to the pure product,which they cooked and controlled.I worked up my tolerance,but many poor friends I ran into on the club circuit accepted my invite to indulge. Some spent up to 72 hours goggle-eyed and denting the walls.It was absolute Jet Fuel.The brothers didnt know what they had as they were extremely tolerent.We had many many 1,2,or 3 day extended extravaganzas.I would do a 50% step with inesitol and still have my clientel rambling about the potency and demanding more and more.It was an exciting,dangerous,and finally paranoid,delusional chapter of my life.The relationship soured after 2 years or so,and I walked from it without looking back. The biker meth is a young persons game.But seeing cops in all the bushes at the end turned it all around.I made it through without a stroke or collar by JonnyLaw.Anybody else have any biker meth storys? They ran some topless bars which added a whole new dimension to the eqation,but I will leave those details to the imaginaion."

Anyway, Nuge for Pres 2016.  :shock:

delldude said:

Why, you get drafted?
Nope.  I was 17 when I graduated from high school in 1975.   But there are guys who DID get drafted and who DID go who think the Nuge is freaking hypocrite.  I mean....from what I read, today Nuge enjoys shooting from helicopters...the Army had a place where he could have learned the joys of shooting from a helicopter every day.  But he #### himself to avoid that.  They had guns and ammo they were willing to GIVE him.  But he #### himself.  There were teenage Vietnamese cuties that he could have screwed on slow days.  But he #### himself.  Nam would have been "Nuge nirvana"...but the coward wouldn't go.   DAmn I wish I could teach a wild boar how to shoot...next time Nuge flies over "on the hunt" in Huey, let them shoot back.  

Latest posts

Back