Thanks For Destroying Our Industry.

B6Busdriver said:
And another thing zingrod, why was Song created?
[post="295237"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got news for you "(edited)"

(Since WN was mentioned earlier) (YES, I'm aware of the "attempt" to reverse the Wright Ammendmemt)

AA for years "did,nt give a #### what WN did, and they Still don;t sit around loseing sleep, over WN !!

And WN is a "REAL BIG BOY AIRLINE"

So suffice to SAY, Even with jet Blew hubbed "right next door" in JFK, AA hypothetically "could write a check" $$$ for you "dick heads" !!

Go and harrass DL/US/or HP. You NEVER were/NOT NOW/and NEVER WILL BE, remotely close to being in the same league as the "WORLDS largest airline"

How do you like me NOW (edited)?????????

NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
(entire post edited)NH/BB's
[post="295449"][/post]​

I love you man! I've just reported your foul mouth to the moderator. Have a great day!

Mod note- there is no reason to quote an entire post directly below the one you are responding to.

B6Busdriver said:
I love you man! I've just reported your foul mouth to the moderator. Have a great day!
[post="295488"][/post]​
That was foul??

yeah, redbone! normal people don't talk like that...well, normal is relative, people who don't allow their feelings and emotions to motivate and shape their interactions with others, despite the medium and volatility of the issue being discussed. i expect this fairly rudimentary psychological concept to be well above your head....wasted keystrokes, i guess.

So suffice to SAY, Even with jet Blew hubbed "right next door" in JFK, AA hypothetically "could write a check"  $$$ for you [edited]" !!

Go and harrass DL/US/or HP.    You NEVER were/NOT NOW/and NEVER WILL BE, remotely close to being in the same league as the "WORLDS largest airline"

A couple of cogent points. First, AA could not afford to "write a check" for JetBlue. The stock alone would cost more than 2 billion dollars. This isn't TWA.

And second, you can sleep easy tonight. JetBlue NEVER/NOT NOW/and NEVER WILL *want* to be in the same league as AA. Membership in that "league" is pretty much a recipe for failure nowadays. We'll just sit in our niche and make money, thanks.

legacy-to-LCC said:
yeah, redbone! normal people don't talk like that...well, normal is relative, people who don't allow their feelings and emotions to motivate and shape their interactions with others, despite the medium and volatility of the issue being discussed. i expect this fairly rudimentary psychological concept to be well above your head....wasted keystrokes, i guess.
[post="295504"][/post]​

You ever met NHBB? I have. He's a very likeable fellow...even though I've had my share of disagreements with him.

KCFlyer said:
You ever met NHBB? I have. He's a very likeable fellow...even though I've had my share of disagreements with him.
[post="295514"][/post]​

Thanx KCF !! (Your check is in the mail) :shock: :shock:

(Just kidding) !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NH/BB's

B6Busdriver said:
[post="295488"][/post]​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"OH REALLY"

Than HOW should I take your earlier post that started like "this",

"Dearest NH/BLUE"BALLS" ??????????????????????????????????????????

Trust me, the moderators examine EVERY "complaint", from EVERY angle !!!

NH/BB's

I got news for you "Dick Breath"

(Since WN was mentioned earlier) (YES, I'm aware of the "attempt" to reverse the Wright Ammendmemt)

AA for years "did,nt give a #### what WN did, and they Still don;t sit around loseing sleep, over WN !!

And WN is a "REAL BIG BOY AIRLINE"

So suffice to SAY, Even with jet Blew hubbed "right next door" in JFK, AA hypothetically "could write a check" $$$ for you "dick heads" !!

Go and harrass DL/US/or HP. You NEVER were/NOT NOW/and NEVER WILL BE, remotely close to being in the same league as the "WORLDS largest airline"

How do you like me NOW A$$ HOLE ?????????

NH/BB's
[post="295449"][/post]​
If they do not fear SWA, then why are they against reversing the Wright Amendment?

As for the rest of your rant, grow up!

legacy-to-LCC said:
"jetblue manmeat"?!? what are you?!?
[post="295205"][/post]​

Im talking about your post: "wouldn't this expression of gratitude be more appropriate in the southwest forum? they are solely responsible for dismantling the pride of commercial airtravel and dilluting professional and service standards".

Figure out what my reply to you was, Einstein. :down: :p

legacy-to-LCC said:
... they [Southwest Airlines] are solely responsible for dismantling the pride of commercial airtravel and dilluting professional and service standards...
[post="294732"][/post]​

When Southwest started in 1971 it's comptetitors were specifically identified as the automobiles and buses traveling between Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston. The business model was to offer a product that would get people off the highways and into airplanes. That meant low costs (to support low fares), and high frequency service. The "real airlines" weren't even on the list of targets. If SWA wanted to compete as a "real airline" it would have offered an airline-type product with assigned seats, meals, first class sections, club rooms, etc. No, SWA didn't want to cut into the Major's revenue pie, instead, they wanted to bake a whole new pie!

After a while, the Major's passengers realized that they were paying a premium for the little extras they received. All most folks really wanted was to go from point A to B in relative comfort, on schedule, and arrive with their luggage. That extra $100 on the ticket was a waste in their opinion and so the exodus began. If anything, the Legacy Carriers toppled the industry's glamourous days by failing to make their "full service" product viable. SWA didn't even compete in the "real airline" market and thus could not be honestly blamed for the Legacy's failures.

As I'm sure you're painfully aware, Business 101 taught us that to be profitable you must have a product priced at a level that exceeds your costs. If no one wants to buy your product at the price you are offering you need to adjust your price (and costs) to what the market will support or face the economic consequences.

SWA's product hasn't changed much since 1971 except for the newer airplanes and longer stage lengths. (I do miss the hot pants, however!) Obviously SWA found a niche that the market wanted and still demands. SWA is able to provide that product at a profit because its costs are low. It isn't rocket surgery. It's simply a good business model carried out by people with vision -- people who understand the long-term health of the company will yield many more benefits than any short-sighted immediate gains could hope to achieve.

Read
0767901843.01.THUMBZZZ.gif
Nuts! Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success by Kevin and Jackie Frieberg and maybe, just maybe you'll understand.

Now, can we move on to jetBlue topics in this forum???? :rolleyes:

NH/BB get a clue. I used to like your posts, potty keyboard. If the fact that someone else has been able survive in the current industry crisis, then too bad. Either change with the times and figure it out or go out of business. Why were the 757s pulled of the transcon routes that competed with B9? Oh, that's right, they were getting slaughtered on the route. Go ahead and make an excuse for that. 'Oh, they were needed on a route that makes more money.' HHHHAAAA!!!! :p

In light of what has happened the last few days, these pitiful rantings don't mean much.

Have a good day, and spend some time doing something else.

Corl737, you gave those who don't know, a brief history of SWA, but I think those that blame us for their woes will continue to do so. Its easier for some to put the blame on something or someone instead of standing up and taking it like a man, (or woman).

Good post friend.

Back