Thanks From Local 514

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
I believe I’m speaking for the Team TWU in Tulsa, We want to Thank all the Great TWU Brothers and Sisters who took the time to come to Tulsa this past week. With your support and dedication you have proven what makes the TWU so Great! In turn if you need help you can count on us!!!

The support from the many different locals has shown we are becoming more cohesive and in the future we will be able to overcome the individuals who have chosen to destroy our profession.

In a few short weeks this group will be put to rest and each and every one of us can look towards improving our relationship. As we improve our communication and work towards the common goal of uniting everyone we will improve our lives.

We have taken a beating not only from the economy, but also from outside influences. I hope and pray when the time past that everyone will understand the majority have chosen the path to follow.

The Membership is what makes the TWU So Great,

Again Thank You!!!!

Hey CIO, it's the 514th Local I'd like to thank. You all are truly impressive, great group of union people, and resources. Please tell everyone thank you for me.

Steve Connell said:
Hey CIO, it's the 514th Local I'd like to thank. You all are truly impressive, great group of union people, and resources. Please tell everyone thank you for me.
coffin2.jpg

coffin1.jpg

coffin3.jpg

Steve Connell said:
:down: :down: Steve is easily impressed. These clowns mock the American flag in war time when we have boys comming home in body bags and being burried in flag draped coffins! Steve, that impresses you?
How sad and pathetic! I thought TeAAm TWU were a bunch of dumb Bubbas but even dumb Bubbas have more respect for the flag and our war dead than you bums have. You're akin to something I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.
:down: :down:

TonyB said:
:down: :down: Steve is easily impressed. These clowns mock the American flag in war time when we have boys comming home in body bags and being burried in flag draped coffins! Steve, that impresses you?
How sad and pathetic! I thought TeAAm TWU were a bunch of dumb Bubbas but even dumb Bubbas have more respect for the flag and our war dead than you bums have. You're akin to something I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.
:down: :down:
Tony,

Have you seen the pictures with the R.I.P. AMFA signs in front of the coffin??? This was in NO WAY a mockery of America and what it stands for or the members of the military whom we all have great respect for. It was simply part of our peaceful demonstration. Nothing more, nothing less.

And thanks to the PR Firm Snake-Dumbo-Crank,Inc. for a masterful plan to bolster the image of the TWU. I hear prisons all over the country are giving rave reviews for the images seen on the local news and worldwideweb. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

A Special Thanks go out to the many members of the different Airlines who took the time to come out and show your support for the TWU!!!!!

Again Thank You!!!!!

BUNCH OF DISREPECTFUL COWARDS!
YOU PUKES ARE NO BETTER THAN HANOI JANE!
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I like the way the AMFA reps want to turn and spin the facts. Tony, you have my real name, you have my locale, anytime you want to face me with your punk BS let me know. You didn't show Thursday or Saturday in front of me with your mouth, you confirm your spineless attitude daily in your postings. Alf is embarrassed to have you as a rep. Come to MCIE Tony, let's see if you get a chance to finish a sentence with my homeboy punks as you like to call us. AMFA is really showing it's color with you all. BRING IT or STFU. END OF STORY!

:eek: :eek: Steve, I am soooo scared. Come down to DFW C-1 section day shift. Ask for Tony B, we can chat. Why not call me ICS 8-425-6126 and we can meet somewhere.
Steve is not only a Rat but a REAL tough guy. He runs to the cops when Dan C. pushed him out of the way when he was loitering in front of the Brady entrance. WHAT A MAN!

WILL RUN TO THE COPS IF PUSHED!

TEAAM TWU = HANOI JANE! :down: :down: :down: :down:

I'm sorry Tony, was that a push from Dan C.? I thought he was attempting to rest his gut on my belt. He looked tired of carrying that load around. BTW Tony boy, I didn't ask for the cops, get your hearsay straight boy.

How about giving me your home phone? Hate to bother a brother at work.

I want to Thank the TWU International and the Many other Unions who showed their support this past week.

It was obvious with the overwhelming support showed that the TWU is truely a Union to be proud of.

Checking it Out said:
I believe I’m speaking for the Team TWU in Tulsa, We want to Thank all the Great TWU Brothers and Sisters who took the time to come to Tulsa this past week. With your support and dedication you have proven what makes the TWU so Great! In turn if you need help you can count on us!!!

The support from the many different locals has shown we are becoming more cohesive and in the future we will be able to overcome the individuals who have chosen to destroy our profession.

In a few short weeks this group will be put to rest and each and every one of us can look towards improving our relationship. As we improve our communication and work towards the common goal of uniting everyone we will improve our lives.

We have taken a beating not only from the economy, but also from outside influences. I hope and pray when the time past that everyone will understand the majority have chosen the path to follow.

The Membership is what makes the TWU So Great,

Again Thank You!!!!
What about the membership makes the TWU great?

Is it that as YOU claimed that they only have "a 15 minute attention span"?

Is it, as you an Little and every other cop out "leader" claim, the fact that they dont "participate"?

Is it as Sonny Hall claims that they are "thankless" of your efforts?

Is it because as Little said that the members "dont care"?

Now the members are GREAT, and at other times they are not so great. So which is it?

Blaming the members can work when they have no choice and no recourse, however now you are starting to realize that your grip upon them is not a sure as it once was. What a great thing choice can be! You can no longer sit back and blame them because now you have to convince them to stay!

OK now tell us what the TWU has or will do for our profession? Other than transferring work away from mechanics to other lower paid workers?

If the TWU wanted to save jobs then how come they never even tried to impliment a shared furlough plan like Carpenters and Electricians take? How come they endorsed concessions that would allow the company to increase the amount of people on layoff while maintaing the same amount of manhours?

Improve our lives? Like they have done for the last twenty years?

Latest posts