Thanks From Local 514

Recieved from Punk Daddy Quill;

So who would ya want to ask questions from? A man that is currently living under the scamfa life or a wannabe be living under the scamfa life....hmmmm...that's a toughie...HAHAHAHA
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No Punk Daddy what I want is for you and yours to act like men, let me break it down so you'll understand.. In the first place a debate shoud be the orderly exchange of questions and answers having a third party unaffiliated to moderate, perhaps a former Mayorial candidate for city of Tulsa as was the case..Former IAM union members such as Brian Conners do not represent nor can speak for mechanics and related here..

Actually since your group was unable to have your International leaders present to speak you still had a chance to sneak Brian in and put him in front of a mic if you could have acted like men, but that was not the case was it??? instead acting like scared bitches outside, very frightening indeed....

Conners will not be voting in this election, whats the point in hearing him speak?? I'm sure you fellas had another sour grapes prepared speach about how awful everything is now iam has crawled back into the swamp at IND.. It's obvious YOU ARE DESPERATE and will use any dirty trick to try and mislead the membership as you have in the past... At least you guys are consistent.. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying, just like nobody has ever answered the questions I asked.. Heres another question for you

If the twu is so strong why do you need all the retirees, stock clerks, luggage transfer engineers, members children and those not even affilated with our group to swell your ranks?? You fool channel 6 but the rest of use see it too..
Go fish... :rolleyes:

Jim Anderson dock 4D Tulsa Oklahoma

Hackman said:
Why are you here dippy? I guess your nurse at the rest nome let you out for the some recess? NO ONE wants to hear your child-like jibberish.

It really is unfortunate when old folks start to mentally fade. They become little kids again. :blink:
Why are you here dippy? I guess your nurse at the rest nome let you out for the some recess? NO ONE wants to hear your child-like jibberish.

It really is unfortunate when old folks start to mentally fade. They become little kids again.

Good job Hackman. You really told him off that time.

What a joke!
:stupid: :lol:

Now davey mah BOY....it's so not your nature to be so forceful with men..HAHAHA..and hackboy..ah mean really...get a life...hey!..why not take your own?
True pro's here...:

Black Cat Master Mechanic Member Member # 116 Member Rated: posted January 21, 2004 17:20
First when I saw the casket I thought it was Jim Littles.Because he was already in the hospital.Then I realized it was the T.W.U.. Preparing for him. Posts: 126 | From: AFW | Registered: Oct 2003 | IP: Logged |

Look familar jughead?

Ya'll wanna play the role of the pros here...ya might wanna get a hold of a couple of friends of mine to instruct ya...ahhh poo, scratch that idea...they have their limits to the agendas they attend.

BTW..have it from a good source that BlackCat is Delle in tights...please confirm davey boy, I hear ya sleep wit him....HAHAHAHA