Thanks From Local 514

Steve Connell said:
Bob, did I miss you in TUL? You seem to care just so far.
I've been to Tulsa, and I've been to MCI as well. When are you coming to the Big Apple, a real union town?

Am I supposed to be impressed with you or the Big Apple? Point being there Bob, you care only as long as it doesn't cost. Hope you weren't used to the $800/mo. you lost over your lack of integrity. Hmmmmm...$800= 679 Big Macs. No wonder you raised so much hell man.

It is funny how both sides can't seem to stick to the issues <_<

but I think the Internet is the only way both sides are ever going to be able to debate each other, we just can't seem to be civil with each other in person. ;)

THE WWF PRESENTS TEAAM TWU SMACKDOWN...
FEATURING STRAIGHT FROM THE TRAILER PARKS OF KANSAS CITY, TOUGH GUY RAT BOY STEVE CONNELL...TWU CASKET WILL BE THERE ...HURRY SEATS ARE NUMBERED...TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT A TRAILER PARK NEAR YOU...
:p :p :p :p

TEAAM TWU = HANOI JANE! :down: :down: :down: :down:

Steve Connell said:
Am I supposed to be impressed with you or the Big Apple? Point being there Bob, you care only as long as it doesn't cost. Hope you weren't used to the $800/mo. you lost over your lack of integrity. Hmmmmm...$800= 679 Big Macs. No wonder you raised so much hell man.
You are contradicting yourself. If the money was that important then I'd be a lapdog like you. The fact is I've said what I had to say regardless of the $800 or my position.

By the way I've just filled out my dues to AMFA.

Big Macs must be cheap by you. Figure $800 comes out to about $550 after taxes, that means they only cost 81 cents? No wonder you are so happy to accept concesions.

Are you management or union this week? Oh yea thats right, with the TWU you dont have to choose, you can be both! Now we know why you like the TWU so much!

It would be fine to stick to the issues but with TeAAm TWU you can't. It should be plain for all to see that regardless how much documented proof of the TWU's poor track record you present to them, they will always counter with blatant, lies, misinformation, stupidity upon stupidity and more lies. Why? Because they don't want to hear it. They don't want to debate. Their job is simply to do their master's bidding and keep AMFA out at all costs. If they have to lie, threaten, intimidate to do it then so be it. The ends justify the means. They have no loyalty but to themselves first and then to the TWU. These individuals don't have to be particularly bright. In fact it is preffered that are not original thinkers or leaders, just followers. Someone else on this forum has used the term( originaly coined by Vladimir Illiych Lenin) "useful idiots to identify these misfits. I must say that the term Useful idiots
fits TeAAm TWU to a tee.

We all know the millions of dollars Sonny and the boys stand to lose when they get booted out at AA. THAT is the TWU's only concern and the only reason Sonny is pulling out all the stops in a desperate attempt to defeat AMFA. So his useful idiots will try anything, say anything and do anything (as apparent by that inane coffin ploy) to ensure that they keep their cushy union jobs with all it's perks and bennies. That is why you can't stick to any issue. Why bother? Besides, it's more fun slamming them and watch them play tough guy hiding behind a computer

TWU, OUT THE DOOR IN '04!

OK Bob, Tony and Raptor. I apologize for the remarks, let's get back on track on the real issues here and attempt to keep it civil. Starting ASAP I will attempt not get off the issues. Again I apologize.

Steve, you are a prime example of what is wrong with the TWU.
You give up the fight too easily.

TWU, OUT THE DOOR IN '04!

Bob Owens said:
I've been to Tulsa, and I've been to MCI as well. When are you coming to the Big Apple, a real union town?
"Real Union Town"? What a JOKE! NY is the Home of NON-UNION Jetblue!

Bob what is the current average wage in the Aviation Industry?

What is the current average wage in the non-Union environment?

Who has contributed more Union jobs to third party Maintenance?

Who has the highest percentage of M&R in the airlines on layoff status?

Original Subject, Thanks to the amfa supporters who made the TWU shine this past week!!!!

Guys maybe it comes down to 2 groups of people having 2 different philosophys, that is why we are having so much trouble understanding each others position, we all want the same thing don't we, more money, more jobs, more benefits we just have a difference of opinion on what philosophy is the best one to achieve those goals, we can debate until hell freezes over and we will still have 2 very different philosophys, that in my opinion is why the people who have bothered to do the research will never see eye to eye, a philosophy is very hard to change, I think there will be an election called for in March and some time this year we will vote, the majority will win, the problem is that no matter who wins the losing side will still have a different philosophy and will have a very difficult if not impossible time of putting that philosopy aside and joining the winning side. :(

My philosophy most closely resembles that of the Pilots and the Flight Attendants and that is the craft Union philosophy.

CIO your signature of course is a lie, the flyer the TWU put out today even says that your group chose to stay together and leave together, there were only 100 of you as I counted and you were not kicked out, you chose to leave as a group, it was a choice not a boot. :lol:
maybe you should read your own flyers.
:shock:

My support is with AMFA :D

AAmech said:
"Real Union Town"? What a JOKE! NY is the Home of NON-UNION Jetblue!
Ironically its also the home of the TWU!

As far as JetBlue, they have only been around a few years. If they remain a NY based airline they will be union, ans that union will be AMFA.

NEW YORK is the second highest ranked state as far as Union Density, only Hawaii has more. NY is around 27% unionized, OK is less than 10%.

Ya but oklahoma is a really nice place to live Bob, we got alot of wide open spaces, I don't think an Oklahoman could live in New York and vice versa we live in very different enviroments and I guess that would mean that in alot of ways New Yorkers and Oklahomans are different, Kind of like AMFA and the TWU. :D

Latest posts