The amount of intelligence here is impressive

jesus said what? despite the red ink, we have no idea what the historical man named jesus said or did...can we leave religion out of this? i appreciate your fundamentalism and literalism (obviously you know no better), but, honestly, it has nothing to do with reality. isn't there a message board for christian-airline-zealots? if so, please visit it!
OH YES I DO KNOW BETTER.

WONT YOU BE SURPRISED

AND YES WE DO HAVE A IDEA WHAT HE SAID

IM SURE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE SAID

TRUST ME I DONT EVEN GO TO CHURCH LIKE I SHOULD.

I DO BELIEVE IN JESUS..AND WILL ALWAYS.

ENOUGH ABOUT RELIGION.
GOOD LUCK

" Im proud to be in the aviation field,and I hope everyone will put there best ideas forward to better OUR industry and to not fight among ourselves so much."
Thats just about what they say at the Wal-Mart group hugs.
...but kidding aside...either take your nose out of your bosses arshe or out of the clouds..where ever it presides, and get a quick dose of reality..these are Grey Hounds on wings, and you will be paid close to the wages and benefits of the same. The days of Aviation glamor are gone,hell check it out, you can fly cheaper than taking the Bus. but alot of sheeple refuse to see the end...it is here, and its name is Dave.

SO BITTER....

Ive come to realize that there is a collective intelligence in this forum and from the posters, that is impressive.

As I read all of your replys and your facts and the amount of knowledge here I realize that a lot of you are very smart people.

I think we would all do ourselves a favor if we could be less critical.

We need to use our knowledge to better ourselves and to be less confrontational...did I spell that right..Im sure Youll let me know...lol

It is sobering to realize that Im not the sharpest tool in the shed...I always considered myself to be ....

Im proud to be in the aviation field,and I hope everyone will put there best ideas forward to better OUR industry and to not fight among ourselves so much.

The union infighting is such a terrible source of hard feelings among such a great group of people.

I hope in the end...whatever the outcome that we will all be friends.....and use our expertise to better our company, for the future generations.

Consider this; that wether we are republican or democrats wether Ibt or Iam wether black or white wether rich or poor....WE ARE ALL AMERICANS AND WE ARE USAIR.

JESUS SAID LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU LOVE YOUR SELVES....

TO FORGIVE IS NEEDED ....TO BE FORGIVEN.

BLESS ALL OF YOU....
YOUR THOUGHTS:
Nice post...thanks for the kind words.

So you would exclude any religious comment but allow everything else? On what grounds?

In all fairness--you called him rude and hostile and he merely called you or the other poster a christian aviation zealot. As a Christian, I would be proud that someone called me a zealot--it doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation--however, rude and hostile can only be interpreted one way. So, L to L was merely stating a fact whereas you were calling him not so nice names.

Anyway, back to the original post....as twicebaked would say...intelligence...who dat?

In all fairness--you called him rude and hostile and he merely called you or the other poster a christian aviation zealot. As a Christian, I would be proud that someone called me a zealot--it doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation--however, rude and hostile can only be interpreted one way. So, L to L was merely stating a fact whereas you were calling him not so nice names.

Anyway, back to the original post....as twicebaked would say...intelligence...who dat?

I reread his post and I have to stand by my assessment of "hostile and rude". I see nothing negative in the term zealot either, but it was meant to be negative as was the tone of the thing.

This was just routine anti-Christian sentiment, run of the mill stuff. Nothing to get upset about, but, still I think that it needs to be challenged every time it comes up.

Latest posts