The Burchette X-files

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
Here is a video clip that is the epitome of the TWU.

In this clip, Burchette claims all TWU Officials are elected, and then exclaims...

"every position that I've had except for the one I am currently in, I have been elected to".

What a wonderful TWU contradiction. The epitome of the TWU is twsiting the facts.

TWU Officer Appointments - Video Does Not Lie

Dennis tells the way it really is with the TWU, he was elected to every position he had until he got to the International, and then he was appointed.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Dennis.

Watch for more Burchette X-Files coming soon.

Burchette X-Files Clip 2

In this clip, Dennis Burchette claims the membership is the supreme authority and that TWU Officers are accountable to the members.

Supreme Authority - Video Does Not Lie

Of course Mr. Laurence Golden TWU Attorney claims the Constitution says something completely different than the supreme authority claim by Dennis. In fact, Mr. Gold claims your labor agreement can be changed or modified without membership ratification. If you do not even have the right to ratify changes to your collective bargaining agreement, how can you be defined as the supreme authority?

562vsTWU.jpg

562vsTWUa.jpg

TWU informer said:
Here is a video clip that is the epitome of the TWU.

In this clip, Burchette claims all TWU Officials are elected, and then exclaims...

What a wonderful TWU contradiction. The epitome of the TWU is twsiting the facts.

TWU Officer Appointments - Video Does Not Lie

Dennis tells the way it really is with the TWU, he was elected to every position he had until he got to the International, and then he was appointed.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Dennis.

Watch for more Burchette X-Files coming soon.
burchette was appointed? I thought the twu was all about democracy? Where is he now? :shock:

I thought I was going to choke to death on my potato chips. BWHAAAHAAHA

Finger bouncing off of the podium with authority saying "except the one I currently have" . Oh my God!!!

Burchette X-Files Clip 3

In this x-file, Dennis talks about how unfair it would be for an International Rep to tell you what would be negotiated.

I wonder what Dennis thinks about a "Without Further Ratification" contract that was negotiated without the negotiating committee even present in the room? What about the need to re-vote for the ratification to have any legitmacy?

Unfair International Power - Video Does Not Lie

What’s the matter? I detect a little concern about Dennis running on a platform of change from within! It's been comical lately to see the harassment Amfa wantabes are attempting with Dennis!

Running Scared they are!

Checking it Out said:
What’s the matter? I detect a little concern about Dennis running on a platform of change from within! It's been comical lately to see the harassment Amfa wantabes are attempting with Dennis!

Running Scared they are!
cio
your a real piece of work, a few little sound bites exposing burchette and his oxymoronic quotes doesnt show concern just good ol american satire.

If you think this is how people show concern than I guess words cant describe the fear AMFA has put in the twu. Thanks for tipping your hand on the running scared thing.

Checking it Out said:

Running Scared they are!
Oh yeah, we are so concerned that we are setting up a phone bank to call the members at home and ask them how they intend to vote for Local Officers. Isn't that the way a group really shows concern?

BTW, doesn't it concern you that someone with a proven lack of credibility would be running for President of your Local?

ROFLMAO

TWU informer said:
Checking it Out said:

Running Scared they are!
Oh yeah, we are so concerned that we are setting up a phone bank to call the members at home and ask them how they intend to vote for Local Officers. Isn't that the way a group really shows concern?

BTW, doesn't it concern you that someone with a proven lack of credibility would be running for President of your Local?

ROFLMAO
What should really concern him is the the one with the lack of credibility is better suited for the job than the one thats in place now!

Its just a matter of the lesser of two evils, moronic vs immoral.

Burchette X-Files Clip 8

This interesting clip shows Dennis Burchette calling the TWU a "SNAKE" and also making reference that the Local 514 President Position is the "HEAD OF THE SNAKE".

I also notice that he does NOT blame the members for the 1995 agreement, he blames the TWU.

TWU Local 514 President Position - "Head of a Snake"?

TWU informer said:
Burchette X-Files Clip 8

This interesting clip shows Dennis Burchette calling the TWU a "SNAKE" and also making reference that the Local 514 President Position is the "HEAD OF THE SNAKE".

I also notice that he does NOT blame the members for the 1995 agreement, he blames the TWU.

TWU Local 514 President Position - "Head of a Snake"?
Hey Informer,

Just wondering if you have told Dennis that you are posting his quotes (out of context I'm sure) all over this bulletin board or if you are too much of a coward to tell him. Yes or no answer will suffice.

What kind of skeletons are in your closet Informer???????????? I know you a little bit better than you think I do. Better beware, things have a way of getting out!!!!

Remember, I have said that I am amfa's worst enemy!!!! I have nothing to lose!!!! And to those who know me, know that is the truth!!! :D

Have a great week and be sure to let me know how the auditing of cards is going!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. . .

Latest posts

Back