The cost of war in Iraq...

There was an article out a short while ago indicating that the actual cost is closer to $1.5 trillion when the price of oil is included, medical costs for the soldiers, repair of all the damaged vehicles, all the costs that are not being made public ...etc

There was an article out a short while ago indicating that the actual cost is closer to $1.5 trillion when the price of oil is included, medical costs for the soldiers, repair of all the damaged vehicles, all the costs that are not being made public ...etc
Gar,

You and I are usally at different ends of the spectrum but I do agree with you on this point. Time to pull the plug on this war time economy and bring the troops home as soon as reasonably possible.

The cost of this phoney war, thanx in HUGE part to Bush's IGNORANCE/Cheneys lust for Control, is in the process of sending the Republican Party, into a BLACK HOLE/ABYSS, that may take 2..possibly 3 presidential election cycles to recover from.
MANY Independent voters, a certain # of moderate Republican voters, will vote Democratic, something MANY of them thought Unbelievable, 7-8 years ago.

If "EL CHIMPO" had spent a LOT of the money already spent, on Afganistan, OR a nuclear possessing IRAN, I would argue, that many of the above mentioned voters would NOT be "jumping Ship" !!!

It's been a Brutal 8 years under the CHIMP, but in the end, it may have been worth the trouble !!

"ROCK on EL-CHIMPO...........Rock On " :up: :up: :up: