The ' NEW ' SOUTH.

103844055_745247652885949_4003245612864270015_n.jpg

' NOOSE ' Found in the Garage of the ONLY BLACK NASCAR Driver !

AH, The "NEW SOUTH", there's Nothing like it.

The ONLY People allowed in the garage areas are long time NASCAR employees. This area, is highly RESTRICTED .

SO, Tell me Insp69, in fact, TELL US ALL, How did this Prejudiced symbol get into this guy's Garage ???

Maybe a devilish Irish Leprchan put it there ?
OR,
A Member of the "Good Ol' Boy" WHITE Southern Network of the 'NEW SOUTH' put it there !!! ??????????????????????

The MORE Things Change, The More they remain the Same !

Your Turn, Knuckle Head !

' NOOSE ' Found in the Garage of the ONLY BLACK NASCAR Driver !

AH, The "NEW SOUTH", there's Nothing like it.

The ONLY People allowed in the garage areas are long time NASCAR employees. This area, is highly RESTRICTED .

SO, Tell me Insp69, in fact, TELL US ALL, How did this Prejudiced symbol get into this guy's Garage ???

Maybe a devilish Irish Leprchan put it there ?
OR,
A Member of the "Good Ol' Boy" WHITE Southern Network of the 'NEW SOUTH' put it there !!! ??????????????????????

The MORE Things Change, The More they remain the Same !

Your Turn, Knuckle Head !
You got to be sh#ting me? You call me a dumb SOB? They find what? And did you see who put it there? Anyone could have and you know it! If that's what you are referring to by showing up in a fight with a gun, you' de better check it, because it's loaded with blanks! SOB!

HEY, Insp69.

I Have been watching the Late Congressman JOHN LEWIS's procession, back to Capitol Hill, where he will lie-in-State !

Um, What channel were YOU watching it on ???
So how many are wearing masks? Are they complying with social distancing?....... News flask! It has been determined that he died of the virus which was traced back to Nancy Pelosi!

Latest posts