The ' NEW ' SOUTH.

' NOOSE ' Found in the Garage of the ONLY BLACK NASCAR Driver !

AH, The "NEW SOUTH", there's Nothing like it.

The ONLY People allowed in the garage areas are long time NASCAR employees. This area, is highly RESTRICTED .

SO, Tell me Insp69, in fact, TELL US ALL, How did this Prejudiced symbol get into this guy's Garage ???

Maybe a devilish Irish Leprchan put it there ?
OR,
A Member of the "Good Ol' Boy" WHITE Southern Network of the 'NEW SOUTH' put it there !!! ??????????????????????

The MORE Things Change, The More they remain the Same !

Your Turn, Knuckle Head !
I hope we don't find he is just another attention seeking Jussie Smollett.

As You so-often are correct Dog', imagine, trying to sell-that-shite in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana.

There's a BIG difference in RED states like Montana/Utah/North Dakota and Nebraska, Than MS/AL/GA/SC/LA !!!
Bears I used to live in Huntsville Alabama and attended a pretty diverse elementary school. I don't recall there being tensions between students based on race.

You make these statements but none of them are actually based on any personal experience. I have actually lived in Alabama and I am telling you I heard no racist comments, I saw no crosses burning in yards, I went to a diverse school. I saw none of the things you seem to think are normalcy in Alabama.

Maybe instead of repeating heresay you should visit Alabama and experience it for yourself. I think you will find that the "racism" there is exponentially exaggerated.

Bears I used to live in Huntsville Alabama and attended a pretty diverse elementary school. I don't recall there being tensions between students based on race.

You make these statements but none of them are actually based on any personal experience. I have actually lived in Alabama and I am telling you I heard no racist comments, I saw no crosses burning in yards, I went to a diverse school. I saw none of the things you seem to think are normalcy in Alabama.

Maybe instead of repeating heresay you should visit Alabama and experience it for yourself. I think you will find that the "racism" there is exponentially exaggerated.

WELL, they did vote for a " D ", in Doug Jones !!!!!!!!!!!