This Voting Process is a SCAAM

1AA

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I had this come to me via Email. How many other AA employees are having this problem? I bet Carty doesn''t give a hoot about the voting problems, but yet he says he cares about his employees.

Todd,

This is the last message I received from the ATD about my PIN Number. I have made tons of phone calls, never to get through. I have sent a dozen e-mails to the ATD, AAA, to no avail. I still have not received a PIN number to vote. Could it be they know how I intend to vote?

I respectfully ask that you ask the International to declare this vote null and void. I''m sure that I am not the only member in this position.

This vote is the biggest scam I have ever heard of. If this is not a sell out, I don''t know what is. I am totally disgusted with American Airlines and the Transport Workers Union. If I''m not given a PIN number and be allowed to vote, I will go on agency fee status and stop paying dues. I will do everything in my power to rid our membership of this cancer that is the TWU. Feel free to send this to anyone you like.

I patiently await your reply.

Fraternally,

---------------------
---------------------
TWU Local 561
Miami/Tampa

You think that''s bad . . . how''d you like to be an AA USAFR pilot over in Iraq right now. You don''t even GET to vote AT ALL on the doormat . . . er, T/A that Don pushed across the table to the APA. On top of that, those guys are probably junior and are going to come home after the war to NO JOB.

I''m sure Don Carty and John Darrah really appreciate everything they''ve done for the country, however.

----------------
On 4/14/2003 9:42:12 PM WXGuesser wrote:

I got my response from my email to the AAA within 24 hours. It wasn''t the response I wanted, but they did respond.

Just an FYI...

TANSTAAFL

----------------​
Well so much for my vote also....Seems AA doesn''t want some of us to vote on this T/A after all. I have been trying since last Wed to get my ballot and I still have nothing. Even the APFA can''t get the information needed for it''s members to vote. So much for Union Rights!

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:28:14 AM FA Mikey wrote:

Of course its always someone else''s fault Ed. If you had your correct address on file at APFA. you would have like myself had a ballot on the 3rd.

----------------​
Dont jump to Conclusions Mikey....They ( APFA) HAVE HAD it.... So get a grip and take ur anger out on someone else!

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:52:58 AM FA Mikey wrote:

Sorry Ed, APFA was here before you and will be long after.

----------------​
APFA (maybe) yes but current officers. NO, and your attitude also astounds me.. Good luck to you Mike. I hope you can seem to put your bitterness past you and look past this one day.

----------------
On 4/14/2003 7:59:10 PM 1AA wrote:

I had this come to me via Email. How many other AA employees are having this problem? I bet Carty doesn''t give a hoot about the voting problems, but yet he says he cares about his employees.

Todd,

This is the last message I received from the ATD about my PIN Number. I have made tons of phone calls, never to get through. I have sent a dozen e-mails to the ATD, AAA, to no avail. I still have not received a PIN number to vote. Could it be they know how I intend to vote?

I respectfully ask that you ask the International to declare this vote null and void. I''m sure that I am not the only member in this position.

This vote is the biggest scam I have ever heard of. If this is not a sell out, I don''t know what is. I am totally disgusted with American Airlines and the Transport Workers Union. If I''m not given a PIN number and be allowed to vote, I will go on agency fee status and stop paying dues. I will do everything in my power to rid our membership of this cancer that is the TWU. Feel free to send this to anyone you like.

I patiently await your reply.

Fraternally,

---------------------
---------------------
TWU Local 561
Miami/Tampa

It was so obvious that both the TWU and American were fully aware of the voting problems, but decided not to address the issue. Well with the exception of the flight attendants who did not vote in Cartys favor, so that makes it ok to revote until they get it in Uncle Donnies favor. Is this how they conduct elections in Canada? Last time I checked I was in America working for American airlines. It doesn''t get more corrupt than this. What a travisty to American unionism. I need another drink, excuse me. I''ll be back later.......

----------------​

----------------
On 4/15/2003 8:53:29 PM 1AA wrote:

.......... Is this how they conduct elections in Canada?........
----------------​

That''s a pretty lame statement, eh.

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:28:14 AM FA Mikey wrote:

Of course its always someone else's fault Ed. If you had your correct address on file at APFA. you would have like myself had a ballot on the 3rd.

----------------​
Mike,

I know of several people who received another flight attendant's ballot stuck onto the envelope that contained theirs. It would appear as if the American Arbitration Association had some problems with its mass mailing system.