TLV LODOs

Hey I have an idea, they should make those from management stand up the whole time during their EL AL flight and only get to rest for a short period in a passenger seat. That way they can go back and tell those in charge just how ridiculous of an idea it is to not give flight attendants a proper rest area. :rolleyes:

Lets face it Dan gets what he wants because he is a slinky. He was breast fed by Mollie and now he is a kept chamber maid for JM . I am so disappointed that he is what AFA considered the best but whats new . Where is the utter?

I wish I could quit laughing!

Dan is the domestic hotel rep. Why he is doing this one only wonders. I hear no one else wanted too. (ATTENTION RSVS....TAKE A CLUE THIS TRIP WILL BE YOUR BLOCK THIS SUMMER) Jody Compton herself should be on the flight as she is the MEC rep! Paul Foran I understand has some understandable issues. Dan better pony up.....tired of Jody and her well this hotel is crap but OH WELL and this hotel is crap but WHAT CAN WE DO? Get on DEN short/long and many others. LAX long....God i hope an earthquake washes it to the pacific without loss of life. International gets all the whoopee but domestic is horrid.

Dan is the domestic hotel rep. Why he is doing this one only wonders. I hear no one else wanted too. (ATTENTION RSVS....TAKE A CLUE THIS TRIP WILL BE YOUR BLOCK THIS SUMMER) Jody Compton herself should be on the flight as she is the MEC rep! Paul Foran I understand has some understandable issues. Dan better pony up.....tired of Jody and her well this hotel is crap but OH WELL and this hotel is crap but WHAT CAN WE DO? Get on DEN short/long and many others. LAX long....God i hope an earthquake washes it to the pacific without loss of life. International gets all the whoopee but domestic is horrid.

What about that nasty long PHX?
I was under the impression that most of the airlines stay at a crew hotel on a secure gated area near a beach. Any truth to this? And if it is, why send a bunch of people to check it out? If it is okay by the big airlines..good enough for me! I don't want to be down the street at the Shoot-em-up Inn cuz it was 25 cents cheaper!! :ph34r:

Hey I have an idea, they should make those from management stand up the whole time during their EL AL flight and only get to rest for a short period in a passenger seat. That way they can go back and tell those in charge just how ridiculous of an idea it is to not give flight attendants a proper rest area. :rolleyes:

Great idea except that "management" will tell those in charge what they want to hear these days. They, being management, are afraid to stand up to anyone now that heads are rolling. To keep their job I'm sure they will stand all the way to Tel Aviv and back without complaint.

Yeah and without shifts being implemented let them call ME at some jackass time to cover TLV. Ya know what the scheduler will get? CLICK......dial tone. I won't put up with it. Fire my rear first. I'm human and WILL NOT be standing up on a flight to TLV. Ya hear about the breaks and the extra crew members? The most junior will take the very first break RIGHT AFTER TAKEOFF. Yeah and your the one to stand up all the way to TLV. I have no problem going but don't call me with a re crew when I'm not properly rested. I will stand firm on it. Top that off with a hotel twenty five cents cheaper down the road that's I'm sure just darling. This will be THE reserve trip this summer. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah and without shifts being implemented let them call ME at some jackass time to cover TLV. Ya know what the scheduler will get? CLICK......dial tone. I won't put up with it. Fire my rear first. I'm human and WILL NOT be standing up on a flight to TLV. Ya hear about the breaks and the extra crew members? The most junior will take the very first break RIGHT AFTER TAKEOFF. Yeah and your the one to stand up all the way to TLV. I have no problem going but don't call me with a re crew when I'm not properly rested. I will stand firm on it. Top that off with a hotel twenty five cents cheaper down the road that's I'm sure just darling. This will be THE reserve trip this summer. I hope I'm wrong.

This being the reserve trip this summer will depend on how close the nearest grocery store is.

Isn't that the truth. If they have anything nearby on the lines of a Marks and Spencer (ya know, food and etc) all in one store it will go senior. :lol:

Tel Aviv, has a great night life and day life too, nice beaches, great places, great food, very fresh, lots of places to have fun in the sun, been there several times in my life.

Couple that with the fact that the flight leaves PHL at 9:15pm and returns at 5:10am it's about as commutable as you can get. Don't be calling off that trip sista.

Tel Aviv, has a great night life and day life too, nice beaches, great places, great food, very fresh, lots of places to have fun in the sun, been there several times in my life.

Plus, it is a good base for day trips to the Galilee, Haifa, Masada, Netanya, & Jerusalem (although I would recommend spending a few nights in Jerusalem, if you can swing it).

Yep, been there done that, lived there for a summer when I was 16 and been back a few times after that.

First time I went was in 1982 during the war with Lebanon, pretty wild and interesting especially when your just 16 years old.

Latest posts