to all usairways pilots

autofixr i am glad you are getting out dont let the door hit you in a$$ on your way out. while i am trully gratefull for your service in the millitary my friend you are an idiot.a320 i am glad you dont want the jumpseat but your other coworkers do i know i have at least one daily.

PropJock,

I was a W/O pilot at one time as well. I realized that to progress in the aviation world I needed to make the jump to a National carrier. Regional carriers could not provide me with the pay and equipment I desired. I was on the industry first flow thru. It is not all it is cracked up to be. I heard the same complaints and comments from coworkers then. Your situation is exactly the same now as it was then. Nothing new and most of my coworkers left to go to National carriers. You need to start looking for a better job that provides you with the desired outcomes. Please don't blame others for you conditions. Get out and do yourself a favor by finding the job you desire. It is your choice and not ours as to your desires.

You need to focus your energy on advancement and not finger pointing. Does Sour Grapes come to mind? I hope you can overcome the feelings of anger. I pray you don't take this into the cockpit and blast your F/O with this verbal abuse.

It is time to cut you loses and move on!!!!!

your right i should just cut my losses and go elswhere. believe me i'm trying.
you know when i first got here i had no problem with the ml pilots but over a period of time my outlook has changed significantly. we just keep getting shafted by the ml mec. maybee thats been problem i blame the ml pilots for the work of the mec. however they are ellected individuals. the pilots elected them if they are sooooo bad then recall them. if you guys are uninformed then take 5 min. and learn. we work for the same company but treat eachother like enemies. we are in no position to do anything ml pilots hold the cards. they are the ones that have scoped us out.you guys are giving back airplanes but eventually you will stop and people will have jobs. you may not be as big but you will be there as for us we are on the way out. we keep giving back a/c but are not getting new ones. ml mec keeps giving them to contract carriers. so thats why we/i are pi$$ed of and upset. but then again from the replies i get you would even understand.

Do not want your jump seat.
Do not want want my family on you a/c.
Do not think you have the talent,yet.
You would not be welcomed on the mainline.(the big show)
So deal with it.

atlantic

you are sooooooooo cooooool i want to be just like you when i grow up. NOT
later dude (imean dud)

I am beginning to wonder if Propjok is even a pilot. His grammer and spelling is always bad, more than could be attributed from bad typing skills. His attitude is worse than any pilot I have ever met. His responses to previous posts seem to indicate that he has a reading problem as well. It seems more like we are conversing with a 14 year old rather than an adult.

If he is a PDT Captain it does not say much for their hiring practices. If it turns out he indeed does fly for them, I for one will never put my family on one of their planes again.

Any PDT guys out there? I suggest you find out who this guy is. He is a time bomb.

ONTHESTREET, don't take propjok personally. He is fun. I know I am a blowhard and nugatory (I learned that word over on the big boy's board, UAL), but propjok is entertaining. This is just entertainment. I personally am glad I was an airline pilot, just like I am glad I was a military pilot and before that military mechanic. It is time to move on, but we can enjoy ourselves while do it! Peace all.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE] [BR]----------------[BR]On 12/8/2002 12:26:15 AM A320 Driver wrote:
[P]How in the WORLD did you make it to the left seat with your literary skills? You must be some pilot propjok. As for your jumpseat...keep it. I'd rather walk.[BR][BR]A320 Driver[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]got his time up in tukteratuok flying beaver pelts and moose antlers.[/P]

you think i'm bad just wait and see what kind of treatment you recieve when you take a position by way of jets4chumps.

Propjok,
Idiots like yourself only make others believe the crap about pilots being overpaid bus drivers. You don't even know english well enough to converse on the internet in a civil fashion. Do the entire profession a favor and tone down the rhetoric, at least until you learn some better grammar! By the way, most major airlines won't hire guys without college degrees anymore, so do yourself a favor and get an education!

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/11/2002 9:34:12 AM propjok wrote:
[P]you think i'm bad just wait and see what kind of treatment you recieve when you take a position by way of jets4chumps.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]just wake up there 'skypilot'?anyone seen my 'propjock strap?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/11/2002 9:34:12 AM propjok wrote:

you think i'm bad just wait and see what kind of treatment you recieve when you take a position by way of jets4chumps.
----------------
[/blockquote]

I doubt that any J4J jobs in any large numbers will ever appear. It looks more and more like Mgmt's plan is to outsource all the RJ's to contract carriers. Once they do that I am afraid that ML will continue to shrink and it appears that Mgmt's plan is to liquidate the WO's once enough jets are running to replace all the Turbo-props.

At the present time most of the RJ's hitting the line are replacing all our parked 737's. I have a friend at Mesa that said he is now flying many routes that ML used to do. Once these routes are taken care of I think that the 50 seaters will start to move in more on the Dash and Do-328 routes. PSA has already announced the parking of a few 328's.

Contrary to popular belief Mgmt is calling the shots (Misfires-in my opinion) The most that we can expect from all our MEC's (ML and WO) is a lot of nice talk but no real power. I do not agree with ML Mec's practices on several issues but when you step back and look at what is happening (BK, RSA threat of liquidation) it is pretty clear that non of the unions have any say in what is going on.

So far the judge has not abrigated any contracts. As I understand it, Unions can not use self help (or is it self termination?) as long as they signed off on the concessions. It is clear that the moment that any unions put up a serious NO vote, Mgmt. will be in the judges court negating the offending unions contract. ML or WO, we are all BK and we are all on the ride from the back seat. The best we can do right now is voice our protests about what is happening.

If the MEC had any legs left to stand on, items like Freedom Air, MDA cancellelation, and no jets to the WO's would have met with severe resistance.

Short haul ML is expensive. Appears to be gone. WO's are expensive, compared to Mesa etc. (U does not have to pay for A/C or the crews) so it looks like Dave is planning to get out of the WO business also.

Over the past week or so I've watched this post grow. I read the first couple and then realized it was pointless dribble. But propjok has managed to get everyones goat. Why not ignore him and let him go away. Eventually they do. Otherwise we need to rename this thread, Who's di@# is bigger