To front line employees - THANK YOU!

Sally4th

Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
PHL-LGW-PHL-LGW........
Visit site
As a frequent flyer, I want to thank all the front line employees for their professionalism in the face of adversity. When I think of the stress you have been through for so many years (especially in the east) I'm amazed you haven't all gone postal in the face of recent events. My hats off to you all. If this type of thread has been done before, my apologies for the redundancy but I think this message bears repeating.

There is a very active thread on this forum at the moment that really amazed and disappointed me. Decreased pay, major mismanagement, IT meltdowns and the resulting irate customers are a lot to bear, with seemingly no light at the end of the tunnel, and then to be denigrated in your own forum? It's a bit much.

Sure, I've met a few employees that really should not be working with the public, but I defy anyone to show me a company the size of US that doesn't have it's share of misanthropes. But US's strength is the number of dedicated front liners it seems to have in abundance.

So, well done US Airways non management! You are very appreciated. Tempe, wake the **** up and take care of your employees and frequent fliers before it's too late. Cancel those vacations and fix US now!

As a frequent flyer, I want to thank all the front line employees for their professionalism in the face of adversity. When I think of the stress you have been through for so many years (especially in the east) I'm amazed you haven't all gone postal in the face of recent events. My hats off to you all. If this type of thread has been done before, my apologies for the redundancy but I think this message bears repeating.

There is a very active thread on this forum at the moment that really amazed and disappointed me. Decreased pay, major mismanagement, IT meltdowns and the resulting irate customers are a lot to bear, with seemingly no light at the end of the tunnel, and then to be denigrated in your own forum? It's a bit much.

Sure, I've met a few employees that really should not be working with the public, but I defy anyone to show me a company the size of US that doesn't have it's share of misanthropes. But US's strength is the number of dedicated front liners it seems to have in abundance.

So, well done US Airways non management! You are very appreciated. Tempe, wake the **** up and take care of your employees and frequent fliers before it's too late. Cancel those vacations and fix US now!
Thank you for your support! :)

As a crew member I'd like to express my thank you and concern for the heat you get from those displaced pax. I could never take the kind of rejection and negativity you take day after day for such low pay. Your an amazing group of people. I love your attitudes. I'd tell ya to your face how awesome you are but, I don't see all of you so here it is...FACE-YOUR AMAZING!!! I hope mgmt puts more than a $100 hat trick in your pocket you deserve it.

Hey thank you , and i can't wait to provide top notch serivce to you someday soon ! mark my words as soon as we settle our labor/IT problems we're going to be one of the best airlines in the world !

Thanks, Sally....But according to many on previous post, all is wonderful at the new US Airways. Those of us who disagree are just holding on to the old US Airways and have bad attitudes.

How DARE you descend in anyway against management. I guess now YOU will be with the rest of naysayers for saying anything not rosey about Bagdad Airways. :huh: :lol:

THANK YOU SALLY,

You know we dont the the positive enough and we appreciate pax like you.I can say with your patient attitude I will always go above and beyond no matter what kind of day I'm having.....Thanks again

As a frequent flyer, I want to thank all the front line employees for their professionalism in the face of adversity.
Sally4th first off I would like to offer my Utmost Apologies for any and all delays or inconviences we have caused our customers as our PRIDE and DEDICATION to our jobs has diminished do to Managements ABUSE on the front line workers for all these years! Again my Apologies! :(

Thanks, Sally....But according to many on previous post, all is wonderful at the new US Airways. Those of us who disagree are just holding on to the old US Airways and have bad attitudes.

How DARE you descend in anyway against management. I guess now YOU will be with the rest of naysayers for saying anything not rosey about Bagdad Airways. :huh: :lol:

Yeah, antiquated computer software that's being glued and patched daily, inadequate staffing levels, cut pay - how dare anyone complain under those conditions? ;)

Unlike some FFs who keep to themselves, I have the bad habit of expressing my sympathies to US employees I come in contact with. Thats when I see the professional mask slip and see how unhappy everyone is, and it's really sad. No employee should have to regularly apologise for their employer, its soul destroying.

and it's really sad. No employee should have to regularly apologise for their employer, its soul destroying.
IT is soul destroying! But my apology was not for my company it was from what little pride and dedication I have left in my profession with the tools I and many of my coworkers have had to resort too. Have a nice day! :up: