Thank You All

SparrowHawk

Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
WOW!
It has been a long time since I started a thread here. Not because I haven't lurked almost daily, but because it was mostly employee stuff,

Now the tide has shifted and a merger has been announced. Ultimately it's probably a good thing, however the merger means that yet another airline has as gone to heaven. which saddens me. It also means turmoil for the employees who have to live it daily. My personal life has taken some crazy twists and turns over the last few years as well. I can tell you that things eventually work out, just not how you planned or hoped. But we go forward and we persevere knowing what we do for a living does not define us, r

To all who I have met and to those who served me well as an elite customer I just wanted to say THANK YOU for a job better than well done and that by at least one loyal customer was served extremely well throughout the last 10 plus years,

Like my Dad used to tell me: YA DONE GOOD!

Reactions: 1 person
Well thank you for flying on us and going forwards I hope we will be able to provide you with even better service than what we are giving today .

Folks like your sparrow who have flown at the front of the plane for some years are going to be important going forwards .This company will NEED input from you and others as to how our merged service is working and what we can do better .