Twu/Amfa Supporters

We dont even get Jet Blue wages. Seems your strategy is to keep the work in house by driving down our wages to the point where its not cost effective to send it to AAR or Timco. Might be good for the 2000 guys whose job you claimed to have saved, who live in the lowest cost area of the country, but not so good for every other mechanic in the industry. Now UAL is in a rush to talk contract, wonder why? Do you think they will drag out talks for three years or push to get into a PEB where UAL will bring up our contract to justify concessions at UAL? The damage you have done to this profession is staggering, you should be ashamed of yourself.
You Idiots had the chance to negotiate Pre Bankruptcy but were obviously more interested in securing your somewhat secret, totally laughable Conerstone City Alliances with eachother. Now you do nothing but blame everyone around you when You were one of the ones in the drivers seat to get us a better contract. You share with everyone here that you tried to help Tulsa with the 1/7th rule and I would be almost willing to bet that was one of the only things you actually stayed true to your word. The super compensation idea you have tried to pioneer for the line has only brought Distrust and Divide at a time when Unity was a MUST because of some hopeful plan you Clowns from the Big Top Conerstone Faction were trying to get to materialize.

You should be ashamed of yourself for what you helped turn it all into and what our end result became. Animosity has been obvious since I have started paying attention of TULE having the numbers and votes. Like I said instead of being one negotiating team agenda and animosity fragmented it as bad as the system membership seems to have become.

Thanks for everything you have done FlipFlop, not sure what more you could possibly help dismantle but I for one would be willing say Yourself and your Idiot VP Chuck are probably cooking somekind of AMFA takeover but neither of you would have the cojones to admit that because then you would be back on the box having to work for a living and we couldn't have that now could we.

All the pathetic name calling and pointing of blame really should subside because it will fix nothing and defiantly kill any chance of Unity.

You Idiots had the chance to negotiate Pre Bankruptcy but were obviously more interested in securing your somewhat secret, totally laughable Conerstone City Alliances with eachother. ....Distrust and Divide at a time when Unity was a MUST because of some hopeful plan you Clowns from the Big Top Conerstone Faction were trying to get to materialize.

Have you ever considered the practice of what you preach?

I mean one week you are against name calling and pointing of blame and all about unity, and then the next week you are the one doing the name calling and pointing of blame, unity be damned. Talk abouit FlipFlop, you are probably shown in the dictionary to describe that.

Are you like some kind of dual personality or a bipolar disabled person? Is this like somedays your medication works and then other days it either doesn't work or you forgot to take it?

And there are many more examples here of you need them to think about it.

Just sayin

I disagree. 1934 was a different era as was 1966. Your Ignorance of the evolution of everything is real surprising. In my opinion it is Idiots such as yourself that have tried to push factions and separation within their Union that has helped with the weakened state of what was fought for back in the 1930's. As I typed before on here, your tactics resemble what one would see on the Reality Game show "Survivor". Your letters and videos that have been locked on the Internet are proof enough of all the backdoor dealings you have tried to orchestrate during our negotiations. You may have convinced a few people that you are out for their best interests but at the end of the day you are more transparent than you had hoped to be I assure you.

Have you sipping the cooking sherry again?

You Idiots had the chance to negotiate Pre Bankruptcy but were obviously more interested in securing your somewhat secret, totally laughable Conerstone City Alliances with eachother. Now you do nothing but blame everyone around you when You were one of the ones in the drivers seat to get us a better contract. You share with everyone here that you tried to help Tulsa with the 1/7th rule and I would be almost willing to bet that was one of the only things you actually stayed true to your word. The super compensation idea you have tried to pioneer for the line has only brought Distrust and Divide at a time when Unity was a MUST because of some hopeful plan you Clowns from the Big Top Conerstone Faction were trying to get to materialize.

You should be ashamed of yourself for what you helped turn it all into and what our end result became. Animosity has been obvious since I have started paying attention of TULE having the numbers and votes. Like I said instead of being one negotiating team agenda and animosity fragmented it as bad as the system membership seems to have become.

Thanks for everything you have done FlipFlop, not sure what more you could possibly help dismantle but I for one would be willing say Yourself and your Idiot VP Chuck are probably cooking somekind of AMFA takeover but neither of you would have the cojones to admit that because then you would be back on the box having to work for a living and we couldn't have that now could we.

If you are so upset at the negotiating committee then why not run for office and show us all how it is done. Cowards will criticize others and do nothing to step up to the plate. Run for a position and make a difference if you can do better.

You share with everyone here that you tried to help Tulsa with the 1/7th rule and I would be almost willing to bet that was one of the only things you actually stayed true to your word.

Welcome to real world of working weekends and 24/7.
How long do you figure before the layoffs begin and your OH numbers begin their journey into minority status?

FYI: I have always been a working vice president, I am on the clock and do my union duties in between my job assignments. Our board are all on the clock except for Bob.

Just so you know, I have been critical of our negotiations process since 2003. I don't agree with the ATD theology on negotiations and their dedication to secrecy. last time I checked, I am allowed to be objectional to a confirmed flawed process. That does not make me or anyone else the enemy of labor. As an elected official I am bound to the wishes of my membership and I express their intentions. So when anyone singles me or bob out for what we say, you have to call out to my membership and tell them they are wrong. In fact, anyone of you aliases are welcome to visit JFK and backup what you put on the web about Bob and myself. But you are all brave behind fake names and behind a computer screen. Why dont you guys step up and defend your positions for real.
I will come into work on my own time to be bring anyone around.

look forward to seeing you soon

Have you ever considered the practice of what you preach?

I mean one week you are against name calling and pointing of blame and all about unity, and then the next week you are the one doing the name calling and pointing of blame, unity be damned. Talk abouit FlipFlop, you are probably shown in the dictionary to describe that.

Are you like some kind of dual personality or a bipolar disabled person? Is this like somedays your medication works and then other days it either doesn't work or you forgot to take it?

And there are many more examples here of you need them to think about it.

Just sayin
Good point, but it's the people that call themselves leaders that I have problems with not the membership if you are truly paying attention.

That was dumb.

If you are so upset at the negotiating committee then why not run for office and show us all how it is done. Cowards will criticize others and do nothing to step up to the plate. Run for a position and make a difference if you can do better.

It's the fragmentation, factions and alternate agendas I have a problem with. I don't have a problem with 514's Team so why would I run.

Welcome to real world of working weekends and 24/7.
How long do you figure before the layoffs begin and your OH numbers begin their journey into minority status?
I have never had a problem with 7 day coverage and wished we had more of it to secure more work and show that we were serious about aviation maintenance. I have worked 7 day coverage before with tues/wed off before I came to AA. That was just an example that Bob has used in the past

Good point, but it's the people that call themselves leaders that I have problems with not the membership if you are truly paying attention.

That was dumb.

So what specifically is your idea, solution, to both leadership issues that you have and the direction of this profession?
I see your complaints on a regular basis, but I never see you take ownership and any solution or idea,

Let's hear it now.

FYI: I have always been a working vice president, I am on the clock and do my union duties in between my job assignments. Our board are all on the clock except for Bob.

Just so you know, I have been critical of our negotiations process since 2003. I don't agree with the ATD theology on negotiations and their dedication to secrecy. last time I checked, I am allowed to be objectional to a confirmed flawed process. That does not make me or anyone else the enemy of labor. As an elected official I am bound to the wishes of my membership and I express their intentions. So when anyone singles me or bob out for what we say, you have to call out to my membership and tell them they are wrong. In fact, anyone of you aliases are welcome to visit JFK and backup what you put on the web about Bob and myself. But you are all brave behind fake names and behind a computer screen. Why dont you guys step up and defend your positions for real.
I will come into work on my own time to be bring anyone around.

look forward to seeing you soon
Ok then I strike the on the box comment about you. Why not publicly show your support for AMFA then?

So what specifically is your idea, solution, to both leadership issues that you have and the direction of this profession?
I see your complaints on a regular basis, but I never see you take ownership and any solution or idea,

Let's hear it now.
Like I told you before I don't have one that is why I vote for people that do.

Back