TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

More after the voting negotiations......in the dark secret voting

The parties also agreed to provide for equity claims to be negotiated between TWU and AMR based on the offer proposed to the APA pilots, subject to court approval.

Why not stay and get this negotiated first and show us the claim and the agreement that AMR will not object to the claim in court?

the Pilots got 4% DOS & 2% every year afterwards & 13% steak in the Company & we only get 3% i'm already not happy with this, the consecutive years better be at least 3% too .....Ugh. !

VOTE NO

Reactions: 1 person
"The agreements include a 3.0 % pay raise upon signing for M&R workers".
This is what I see:
. *Modify Article 4(a) to increase Chart Rates as follows: ‐effective DOS + 12 months– 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 24 months – 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 36 months – 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 48 months – 1.5% ‐effective DOS + 60 months – 1.5%

This is what I see:
. *Modify Article 4(a) to increase Chart Rates as follows: ‐effective DOS + 12 months– 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 24 months – 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 36 months – 1.5%
‐effective DOS + 48 months – 1.5% ‐effective DOS + 60 months – 1.5%

They had a bad link to an old dispatcher proposal.

"These are still concessionary and painful deals, but we continue to fight in real ways to lessen the impact of these changes on our members and their families." ROFLMAO!!!

stores keeps a week of vacation? wtf
Where are you guys seeing all this? I have found nothing but the 3% DOS and (improved?) insurance.
And if stores got .5% more raise and got to keep vacation, what about "Me Too"? Do we still get 50% sick time pay too? doesn't make sense.