Twu Campaign For Nwa Flight Attendants

More than 2 drinks in an hour and you're legally intoxicated, so please spare me the hypocrisy unless you can say you have never driven. BTW i deal w/ a/c mechanics who have problems- there are more than you think.

Bagbelt said:
More than 2 drinks in an hour and you're legally intoxicated, so please spare me the hypocrisy unless you can say you have never driven. BTW i deal w/ a/c mechanics who have problems- there are more than you think.
[post="311297"][/post]​

And with the terrible job the TWU has done by destroying all our careers you can count on things getting worse.

Bagbelt said:
[post="311297"][/post]​
never said people dont have a few and drive, I said I only knew 3 persons in my life who had DWI's all were alcholics and paid a heavy price. you said "most of the people you know in the buisness have had a DWI" I disagree with that estimate unless of course you mean the TWU LEADERSHIP then I may believe that to be fact :blink:

I meant to say most of the guys I work with at one time or another have come close, they didn't get caught or the cop let them go. At any rate I don't want to start a foolish argument. And yes Bob, living at the airport in another city with your familly elsewhere is not condusive to mental health. We tried to start an amnesty program for guys who get into a jam and want to face the music honestly if they have legal problems. We were told by Little that is a contract item. So if you screw up, don't tell anyone. You can be sick or addicted, you will get help. If you lose your drivers license you're gone.

Bagbelt said:
If you lose your drivers license you're gone.
[post="311439"][/post]​

Why do you need a drivers licence? What role does EAP play in this? I thought if you go to EAP before you are busted, all is forgiven.

Garfield1966 said:
Why do you need a drivers licence?

To perform your basic job functions?

Operating a bag tug, pushout tractor, cargoveyer, etc. are basic functions that any fleet service clerk should be able to perform. For a mechanic, I imagine the list of vehicles is similar.

Lose your license, and you can no longer legally operate a vehicle, therefore you no longer have the ability to perform basic job functions. See ya....

Garfield1966 said:
What role does EAP play in this? I thought if you go to EAP before you are busted, all is forgiven.

Depends on the circumstances.

If you go to EAP before you are caught violating a reg, you will get help and keep your job.

If you go to EAP, and then show up to work drunk, you'll still get help, but you'll also probably be fired. EAP isn't a pass to be stupid.

The statement lumping a (1st offense) dwi with felony drug possession caught my eye. Under the co's regs. unless you have a medical excuse such as diabeties or become legally blind, if you lose your license more than 60 days you are automatically discharged without recourse. Since first offense violations will cost you your license up to a year now in most states, it has become a constant issue. As yet there is nothing that can be done but we are hoping that as long as someone voluntarilly submits an agreement can be reached that will at least help on a case by case basis. Also if you have a CDL license the legal limit is .04- one drink in 45 min. So go ahead and judge someone, but it might be you some day. As I said I don't want to argue about it, but I'm not on the company's side or the union's side on this issue, just the employee.

To Whom It May Concern:

Another important issue to address here as to why one would not want the twu as their certified bargaining agent is that the twu tends to collude with the company by promoting FEL0NS, convicted DWI'S, POSSESORS OF DRUGS, and etc... to protect their hand picked "UNELECTED twu REPs" while maintaining their "ongoing collaborative" relationships with the company. I personally know of several twu INTERNATIONAL officers that have recently been convicted of DWIs, FELONIES, and DRUG POSSESSIONS and have received no adverse impact to their employment with the company.

Guess the fact that the twu uses these "Dregs" of society to secure their relationship with their LEAD BENEFACTOR, the company, is a solid indicator that one would choose not to employ the twu to steal their dues and wholesale their jobs!

Its all about Love!

Dan Cunningham

Dear Bagbelt,

I guess your overpowering intellect might have brought some words together that weren't together in the original text. Let me point this fact out. Here is the quote; "the twu tends to collude with the company by promoting FELONS, convicted DWI's, POSSESORS OF DRUGS, and etc... to protect their hand picked "UNELECTED tuw REPs..." Now, for your information, in the manner the quote is written there is not a statement regarding a first time dwi being a felony and etc... Do you not understand the English language or do you have company/twu "doublespeakitis?"

Let me know if you do not understand this idea further. I can only try to explain that each item as listed is stand alone. I know a company agent by the name of Pat Stewart that had a difficult time explaining the use of such language to an arbitrator regarding Article 29(f) and he and his company agents ended up losing a major arbitration case, against me! Did you perhaps study English with Pat?

Well, regardless of your inability to understand simple English, the fact remains that the TWU International embraces; Drunks, Punks, Cowards, Felons, Possessor's of Illicit Drugs, Wife Beaters, Functional Illiterates, Former AA Managers and other Dregs of Society. These cases have all been thoroughly documented.

Remember, its all about Love,

Dan "The Company Man" Cunningham

Dear Bagbelt,

I guess your overpowering intellect might have brought some words together that weren't together in the original text. Let me point this fact out. Here is the quote; "the twu tends to collude with the company by promoting FELONS, convicted DWI's, POSSESORS OF DRUGS, and etc... to protect their hand picked "UNELECTED tuw REPs..." Now, for your information, in the manner the quote is written there is not a statement regarding a first time dwi being a felony and etc... Do you not understand the English language or do you have company/twu "doublespeakitis?"

Let me know if you do not understand this idea further. I can only try to explain that each item as listed is stand alone. I know a company agent by the name of Pat Stewart that had a difficult time explaining the use of such language to an arbitrator regarding Article 29(f) and he and his company agents ended up losing a major arbitration case, against me! Did you perhaps study English with Pat?

Well, regardless of your inability to understand simple English, the fact remains that the TWU International embraces; Drunks, Punks, Cowards, Felons, Possessor's of Illicit Drugs, Wife Beaters, Functional Illiterates, Former AA Managers and other Dregs of Society. These cases have all been thoroughly documented.

Remember, its all about Love,

Dan "The Company Man" Cunningham

Oh Shut Up!

Dan,

You're a pathetic fool!

Oh Shut Up!

Dan,

You're a pathetic fool!
I dont know Dan personally but I do know his opinion of the twu officers is a correct one. Its nothing out of the ordinary to have these guys get stoned and full of beer muscles go at it over something silly. Just ask the local 514 current president.

I don't remember insulting you personally. All I know is that I was out longer than you and won through my own work, the union wasn't there for me either. I would advise you to be more careful who you throw accusations at, that's art.32 territory.

I don't remember insulting you personally. All I know is that I was out longer than you and won through my own work, the union wasn't there for me either. I would advise you to be more careful who you throw accusations at, that's art.32 territory.

Dan is a NWA Flight Attendant who was pro-Teamsters. The Teamsters were voted out by the NWA F/A's and now his efforts are focused on getting the TWU or AFA in. He is po'd that the PFAA is representing the NWA F/A's and not a AFL-CIO union.

Dan is a NWA Flight Attendant who was pro-Teamsters. The Teamsters were voted out by the NWA F/A's and now his efforts are focused on getting the TWU or AFA in. He is po'd that the PFAA is representing the NWA F/A's and not a AFL-CIO union.
Wrong Dan, works at AA and is anti-twu.

Dear Bagbelt,

Nothing Personal, just the facts. Also, your lack of knowledge of aa rules and regs and the twu/AA Basic Agreement is alarming. Rule 32 - aa Rules and Regs. Article 32 twu/aa Basic Agreement. Think you can figure that one out? In other words aa Rule 32 does not equal twu/aa Basic Agreement Article 32. Don't tell me they didn't teach you that in your company reorientation program after you returned to work.

Stick to the subject at hand, your interpretation of what was written was completely off the mark, whether intentional or unintentional. I'll worry about Article/Rule 32 on my own so no need to warn me in some childish manner.

Love,

Dan

ps. You sound like one of the aa attorneys that got there legal butts kicked by Mr. Lee Seham. What a whiner.