Ua Mechanics Threaten Strike

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
This needs to happen all AMTs all airlines. Shut em down :angry:

Across the USA
[post="267153"][/post]​

Yeah - that'll happen. Anyone really think WN mechanics will strike WN?

I'll have what you're having. :D

Regardless of the legality/illegality of a strike at UAL, there's no question that a strike at the others would be illegal.

FWAAA said:

I'll have what you're having. :D

Regardless of the legality/illegality of a strike at UAL, there's no question that a strike at the others would be illegal.
[post="267155"][/post]​

Let them keep flying. They didnt take any paycuts. But does SWA have the capacity to keep the economy going should UAl, USAIR, and AA cease operations?

Former ModerAAtor said:
Don't know for certain, but my guess is that the leasing company hired AA. Some of these returns were rejected leases, others were repossessions. There's no obligation for UAL to do anything aside from return the airframe and engines.

I find it sad that for a group who prides itself on the quality of your work, that none of you are in the least bit proud of the fact that the leasing company felt more confident in your abilities. They could have easily gone with a low bidder (TIMCO), or taken the work offshore. Instead, they chose you. And you're bitching about that?... Strange.
[post="266664"][/post]​
Heres the deal FM. Timco and the rest of the chop shops have a hard time working on a 777 because they have no equipment and the personel do not have a clue of the systems operation of a very complictated aircraft. They cannot accomplish checks and engine changes in a timely manner, their equipment is junk...when they have it at all. Its like bringing your Ferrari to Joe's garage and asking for a major engine rebuild. Good luck. If its my Ferrari Enzo, I'm getting the best. No chop shop is touching it. You get what you pay for, and its no different in aircraft maintenance. Except when it all goes wrong, you can't pull it over on a cloud. It might not happen today or tomorrow, but sooner or later, aircraft done on the cheap are going to be having major trouble, and as we all know, it could end in big smoking holes. Many experts are very worried.

What the hell, as long as the bonuses and stock options keep flowing, the public gets to fly for $150 round trip, its not a problem, right?

I'll have what you're having.

Regardless of the legality/illegality of a strike at UAL, there's no question that a strike at the others would be illegal

Too bad we dont have balls like the french. The govt wanted to impose a 40 hour work week and the whoile country shut down. May be you should go over there for a week and learn a little about solidarity.

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
Too bad we dont have balls like the french. The govt wanted to impose a 40 hour work week and the whoile country shut down. May be you should go over there for a week and learn a little about solidarity.
[post="267217"][/post]​

Yep, it's too bad we aren't more like the shiftless, lazy, cheese eating surrender monkey French. No wonder our per capita GDP is over 50% greater than the per capita GDP of France. :rolleyes:

I love visiting France, but I sure as hell woudn't want to live there.

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
Know anyone in this picture :blink:
I 'll bet All twu and management :down:

No attachment sorry folks. Help me out moderator attach my pic :rolleyes:
[post="267084"][/post]​

Is this the one?

View attachment 2870

B) UT

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
[post="267217"][/post]​

Be carefull in what you wish for. Unemployment usuallt hovers between 10-12% in France.

UAL_TECH said:
Is this the one?

View attachment 2870

B) UT
[post="267250"][/post]​
What you have here the lost and rejected "Team twu" Local 567. One is a convicted drunk, stoner, and rat the company protects, a couple of ex-union officer sellouts voted out of office by the membership, and some scared uninformed OSM's and stock clerks the twu prays on by telling them they will lose their job if AMFA ever gets in at AA.

The picture was taken by a ex-ramper turned mechanic, now an unelected and bought International propaganda officer that the twu uses to spred their lies.

These clowns got their butt chewed for claiming this 777 was a actual AMFA/UAL aircraft that "AMFA allowed to be outsourced" to twu/AA mechanics.

Desperate people do desperate acts, which is what you see daily now with twu bubba believers.

Stay strong UAL TECH.

Does anyone have a picture of "Team twu" (LOL) standing around the rented coffin in Tulsa? You know, the one with people who were afraid to come into the Bradey Theatre. The one where NON-AA employees and NON-A&Ps stood around?

Perhaps someone also has a sound clip of the unelected, check bouncing kirk wells yelling, "To the doors and stop! To the doors and stop!".

These are the same people that would love to walk across a UAL strike line.