UAL Corp. quarterly loss at $152 million

...and you still can't string together a sentence without the use of "F'N this," or without your typically ridiculous snipes.

You prove all of my points with each post.

Good work. Keep it up.

How sad for your "wife," though. But, then again, I'm sure that's not her only disappointment with you.

LOL!! Now THAT's funny.

You criticise my sentence structure with "...and you..". At least you ended that "nonsentence" with a period.

So I prove "all" you points with each post? You have become a complete joke. Go back to Nazi board. How ironic that you criticise me for responding to YOUR idiotic, slanderous attacks on people you don't even know, and do it with personal remarks about my wife.

Please "Straaight" go give your boyfriend a kiss and leave the UAL board.

LOL!! Now THAT's funny.

You criticise my sentence structure with "...and you..". At least you ended that "nonsentence" with a period.

So I prove "all" you points with each post? You have become a complete joke. Go back to Nazi board. How ironic that you criticise me for responding to YOUR idiotic, slanderous attacks on people you don't even know, and do it with personal remarks about my wife.

Please "Straaight" go give your boyfriend a kiss and leave the UAL board.

Your rants, and semi-coherent polemics, are quite amusing. It is a truism, indeed proven here by you, that those most inclined to dish it out, are least able to take it.

Obviously, I have struck close to home.

My condolences go out to your "wife," on your shortcomings. In my experience, individuals, like yourself, are forever trying to over-compensate for some genetic shortchanging with typically vituperative sputterings.

You really can't stand being wrong, can you?

Your rants, and semi-coherent polemics, are quite amusing. It is a truism, indeed proven here by you, that those most inclined to dish it out, are least able to take it.

Obviously, I have struck close to home.

My condolences go out to your "wife," on your shortcomings. In my experience, individuals, like yourself, are forever trying to over-compensate for some genetic shortchanging with typically vituperative sputterings.

You really can't stand being wrong, can you?

So you repeat the same drivel over again. Impressive. Your "partner" must be proud.

Oh, and, please, learn, to use, commas, appropriately,,,,I, guess, you're, an example, of, the "educational", system's, failures, since, you, mistakenly, claim, to have, a, clue, about, appropriate, writing, skills,,,,Where, is UKRidge, when, we, need, him,,,, :unsure:

Can't stand being wrong? I don't know. I'll have to think about when it happens...

In my experience, individuals, like yourself, are forever trying to over-compensate for some genetic shortchanging with typically vituperative sputterings.

:up: Yup, I gotta agree.... Is it considered "vituperative sputterings" to say "vituperative sputterings"? Is "sputterings" a word? How long did it take you to find "vituperative" in you "how to impress yourself while looking like a fool to others" newsletter?

So you repeat the same drivel over again. Impressive. Your "partner" must be proud.

Can't stand being wrong? I don't know. I'll have to think about when it happens...

I've been waiting for your typically ill-conceived response, but I figured you had to look up a few words in the dictionary first.

I've been waiting for your typically ill-conceived response, but I figured you had to look up a few words in the dictionary first.

You better believe I had to look it up. Only a fool would use that type language. Do you really think it impresses anyone? Honestly, it makes you look like a jack@ss. I could sit here and play "stump the nazi leaker" with you for hours with economic terms, theory and probably simply math. Is it relevent? No! We already know you're an idiot. Now go back to your Sky Nazi hole.

Hey everybody!! Straaight bought a dictionary!! Wow are we impressed!! :rolleyes:

Keep digging that hole for yourself, bus.

Each posting of yours makes me laugh even harder. People like you are so easy to manipulate.

Perhaps, in the interest of saving yourself from a stroke, you need to back away from that computer; wipe the Cheetos dust from your old bathrobe; and take a sedative.

You better believe I had to look it up. Only a fool would use that type language. Do you really think it impresses anyone? Honestly, it makes you look like a jack@ss. I could sit here and play "stump the nazi leaker" with you for hours with economic terms, theory and probably simply math. Is it relevent? No! We already know you're an idiot. Now go back to your Sky Nazi hole.

Hey everybody!! Straaight bought a dictionary!! Wow are we impressed!! :rolleyes:

Bravo on the typically semi-intelligible response. This is one area in which you seldom disappoint.

You suffer from OIP syndrome, for sure.

Good luck with that.

Keep digging that hole for yourself, bus.

Each posting of yours makes me laugh even harder. People like you are so easy to manipulate.

Perhaps, in the interest of saving yourself from a stroke, you need to back away from that computer; wipe the Cheetos dust from your old bathrobe; and take a sedative.
Bravo on the typically semi-intelligible response. This is one area in which you seldom disappoint.

You suffer from OIP syndrome, for sure.

Good luck with that.

You crack me up. Why didn't you give us a new "word of the day"? I guess I have to watch O'Reilly more.

Trust me, I couldn't care less what you think. The simple truth is that after all your little games, I still make double what you make, my family is proud of me, and I have a great life. You still have to live in a "straaight" world, confused about who you are, and as an embarrassment to you family (although your "partner" thinks you're great... :rolleyes: ).

Geez, I had no idea you were just a puppy.

Question for you. Do you drink the coffee the f/a's give you the next day after sending the van back for them? If so, he's militay (Brave puppy!)

Yup, just a reserve puppy flying PS service to the west coast and back. Suits me fine though. I don't commute. I do miss Sao Paulo though. Been years since we went there from JFK. Kinda miss the Kilt. :D

Gave up airplane coffee long ago. Starbucks(the real stuff) and Peets is more my cup of tea... err... coffee.

And nope, never in the "militay." I'm a reformed turboprop commuter dog. (And former TWA.) B)

Trust me, I couldn't care less what you think.

Obviously you do since you keep responding. I keep responding because it is just too much fun manipulating you, and making you "dance." Of course, since you are a bit slow on the uptake, by "dance," I mean figuratively, as, clearly, I have no desire seeing a paunchy pilot swinging from a stripper pole.

Doesn't sound like any UA pilots I ever flew with.

Perhaps things are different at AA?

You hit the nail on the head. Can't figure out why he/she comes here to play. Doesn't even know what BET is.

Trust me, I couldn't care less what you think. The simple truth is that after all your little games, I still make double what you make, my family is proud of me, and I have a great life. You still have to live in a "straaight" world, confused about who you are, and as an embarrassment to you family (although your "partner" thinks you're great... :rolleyes: ).

Believe whatever you want, if it makes you feel better. After all, you have to do something to compensate for that little OIP problem.

OIP? Use your imagination. Personally, for me, it's a visual I'd rather block.

Obviously you do since you keep responding. I keep responding because it is just too much fun manipulating you, and making you "dance." Of course, since you are a bit slow on the uptake, by "dance," I mean figuratively, as, clearly, I have no desire seeing a paunchy pilot swinging from a stripper pole.

What makes you think I'm not responding to you to make you continue to look stupid?

Jetz,
There's a reason I always ordered a "diet Coke, no cup, no ice...and I'll open it." :D

could you kindly stop the tit for tat back and forth? start your own thread if you really want to attack each others education

could you kindly stop the tit for tat back and forth? start your own thread if you really want to attack each others education

Then don't read it. We've got a AMR jack@ss on a United board attacking United employees personally. I'd be more than happy if the troll went away. I think I addressed the BET issue fully, and I'd be happy to rebut any counter arguements you have on my points.

Back