US 332 CLT-BOS-CLT eff 03/05/14

I don't need them, everyone on here except Tim sees right thru you and your hidden agenda.

Your posts speaks for themselves.

737823 said:
Hidden agenda? That's a serious charge. Do you have facts to back that one up?

Josh
well there is always suing for slander...lol I still get a chuckle out of that one.

Looks like the 332 is only operating for a few short weeks in March, before it was loads indefinitely now the flight shows 321.

Josh

Flight starts tomorrow, hopefully they have adequate training and equipment in place.

Josh

Hopefully?

You are a piece of work, the plane coulndt operate into BOS if the workers weren't trained nor equipment not in place.

Reactions: 1 person
BOS is a small station for US, AA has widebody equipment and capable gates. What a waste they send it to MCO not MIA from CLT.

Josh

So now you are a marketing, planning and route expert?

There is a reason why it so going where it is and US has widebody service from CLT and PHL to MCO.

MIA doesnt have the market to operate widebodies and what equipment AA has at BOS has no bearing on US, the flight will be worked by US Fleet Service, not AA and I guess you still dont comprehend that US has widebody gates in BOS and use to operate the 767 from BOS-FRA back in the early 90s.

US is larger in BOS than AA, AA is the fifth ranked airline at BOS.

Go find something else to stir the pot about.

Its is simply amazing how you just ignore the facts and reality of things.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh that's right you know everything about anything in the airline industry as a stock clerk and IAM union activist/"trade unionist".

BOS is a relatively small station for US that is my point.

MCO is a nothing tourist market with the trash yields that US' low cost structure supports so I guess its no wonder, AA has an insanely profitable hub in Miami, you know a premier global destination people are actually interested in visiting.

Josh

I know more than you.

US is larger at BOS than AA, can you not understand that fact?

AA has pulled down BOS in the past few years and is fifth at BOS, they ended their LHR flights and only fly to mostly their hubs from BOS.

And CLT to MIA is such a great market why does AA run RJs and narrowbodies and not widebodies?

Take out your personal biases and use your brain for a change.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
I know more than you.

US is larger at BOS than AA, can you not understand that fact?

AA has pulled down BOS in the past few years and is fifth at BOS, they ended their LHR flights and only fly to mostly their hubs from BOS.

And CLT to MIA is such a great market why does AA run RJs and narrowbodies and not widebodies?

Take out your personal biases and use your brain for a change.
Should he use his brain... or Tim's?

Reactions: 2 people
ROA  that may not be a good idea swapping brains of tim for josh!    josh  you ever hear of a seasonal pull down meaning extra aircraft fly on select domestic routes til the season comes back around?  that's basically all this is   why keep an A330 sittin idle etc when it can earn revenue by flying domestically for a short time????   can you answer that one   

Reactions: 3 people