US 332 CLT-BOS-CLT eff 03/05/14

robbedagain said:
ROA  that may not be a good idea swapping brains of tim for josh!    josh  you ever hear of a seasonal pull down meaning extra aircraft fly on select domestic routes til the season comes back around?  that's basically all this is   why keep an A330 sittin idle etc when it can earn revenue by flying domestically for a short time????   can you answer that one
Yep but MIA is a better market than MCO and its an AA hub. MIA is also a small station for US.

Josh

nycbusdriver said:
Waste?  They were full.  And full to PHL from MCO, too.
Waste of a capable widebody longhaul aircraft that could be used for a lucrative route it is more suited for. At least MIA is a hub and it would be part of staging. AA 777s go LAX-MIA-LAX, premium route lots of entertainment and show business traffic the planes otherwise sit between EZE/GRU trips.

Josh

So once again you are an airline marketing, planning, routing and finance expert?

US is larger in MCO and BOS than AA.

And since US has been profitable for awhile I think they know more than an armchair QB.

US use to run the A330 and B767 to MIA, only to move them to other flying which made more money.

CLT and PHL are hubs too.

Keep trying.

Reactions: 2 people
lets see here  youre hatred sure is showing loud n clear...   tell you what...  the next time you fly  hope your bags go else where  and hope you get the rudest customer service  may be then youll learn not to fly on the new aa     may be all of the financial folks in jp morgan and other financial institutions go to fed prison for frauding the usa    

Reactions: 1 person
robbedagain said:
lets see here  youre hatred sure is showing loud n clear...   tell you what...  the next time you fly  hope your bags go else where  and hope you get the rudest customer service  may be then youll learn not to fly on the new aa     may be all of the financial folks in jp morgan and other financial institutions go to fed prison for frauding the usa
No Robbed I want to fly AA just not US. Will the AGCs be here tomorrow to make sure it is not handled by a vendor?

Josh

737823 said:
No Robbed I want to fly AA just not US. Will the AGCs be here tomorrow to make sure it is not handled by a vendor?

Josh
not hardly they were trained last week US fleet will be working it

Reactions: 3 people
cltrat said:
not hardly they were trained last week US fleet will be working it
BOS was trained only last week? I knew it would be mainline work but interesting they trained so recently. Did they come to CLT?

Josh

josh   WHAT PART OF US FLEET WORKS THE A-330 IN BOS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND....     theres some training involved and probably a couple of cbts but overall the us IAM fleet will work the 330s in bos   get over your obsession that they wont work it etc

737823 said:
BOS was trained only last week? I knew it would be mainline work but interesting they trained so recently. Did they come to CLT?

Josh
no trainers for CLT went there for a couple days ,I know both personally btw and agents from BOS come here before that

CLTRAT,

Did they bring a 330 to BOS for live training and parking or did they work a live flight in CLT?

cltrat said:
no trainers for CLT went there for a couple days ,I know both personally btw and agents from BOS come here before that
Interesting thanks.

Josh

Be interesting for the first parking, I know in the past they would ferry a plane in to make sure there was no problems at the gate when it was parked, I got to go around the system and train utility and management on the A320 family and 330s when I was utility.

Even made the lav servicing video before I went to stores.