US Airways ALPA MEC Resolution

Should the East MEC and/or ALPA national refuse to carry out their legal obligations and suffer the consequences of the refusal(s), it makes no difference to me.

Heck with that. It is boring. I am interested in ALPA national ACCEPTING their responsability to carry out their legal obligation of turning over the list, and suffering the consequences.

"Correct. ALPA now has the legal obligation to hand over the list,"

Muahaha...kindly take up the AWA communal Alpo sword and force those indigent Alpo Nat'l bums to do what you perceive to be the correct thing = Turn over the List. We can then kick 'em out, and let the games begin in earnest :lol: :up:
Bring on the games and assessments. We are already on the brink of complete collapse in the terms of accomplishing common goals. Waiting around will only hurt each pilot group. Who cares if they turn in the list or not? The ball is in your court. If it is your desire, then keep working on kicking them out now. Then, only after the scorched earth campaign waged by both sides is complete, can each side pick up the pieces and begin to work on our respective quality of life issues. Hopefully this plays out before the relative new financial success of this company changes in the next industry downturn.

binding bindingbound binding binding bound binding binding boundbinding bindingbinding

Bear96,

May I suggest a change of diet for you? Lots of fiber should clear up your binding problem.

Heck with that. It is boring. I am interested in ALPA national ACCEPTING their responsability to carry out their legal obligation of turning over the list, and suffering the consequences.
You now agree ALPA has a legal responsibility to turn over the list.

So you want to burn the place down, just for the sake of burning the place down.

Just want to get that on the record.

You now agree ALPA has a legal responsibility to turn over the list.

So you want to burn the place down, just for the sake of burning the place down.

Just want to get that on the record.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course they have a legal obligation to turn over the list, your honor... after they have ruled that it is in compliance with the terms of the merger policy. What are they waiting for? If Nicolau properly ruled considering the terms of the merger policy then ALPA needs to say as much. Why haven't they? What are they afraid of? :shock:

Burn the place down? You need to go back and check your "record". And may I suggest you do better with the current "record?" :lol:

Oh, so now you guys are in charge of determining who gets what? That's mighty kind of you sir. I assume I can count on another profit-sharing check next march signed by the "Benevolent East" (Analysts estimate consensus is $475 mil for the 2007)
[/quot

Dont count on it. You westies already had a gift.

West has always supported East parity - in a joint contract.

That's truly noble of the west. It warms my heart to see that your only requirement for supporting "parity" is the dismissal and looting of eastern seniority for your group's sole benefit.

Spare me :lol:

Remind me again as to exactly why/when/if ever the eastern majority should ever reasonably concern ourselves with any difficulties you may eventually face out west?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course they have a legal obligation to turn over the list, your honor... after they have ruled that it is in compliance with the terms of the merger policy. What are they waiting for? If Nicolau properly ruled considering the terms of the merger policy then ALPA needs to say as much. Why haven't they? What are they afraid of? :shock:
Now you, like USA320pilot, are just making sh!t up. You have invented an extra step in the process, as bolded above. There is no such requirement I am aware of, and indeed if ALPA were to insert such a requirement now, it would not be following its own policy.

If I am wrong and there is such a requirement, please post the language from the appropriate ALPA rule / by-law / whatever source it came from. I asked this of USA320pilot a while back when he made this claim, but unsurprisingly he was unable to come up with anything close to a requirement that ALPA somehow must "approve" or certify that the list is in compliance with the merger policy. That would run counter to ALPA's very clear principle that it will remain neutral throughout the process.

Now you, like USA320pilot, are just making sh!t up. You have invented an extra step in the process, as bolded above. There is no such requirement I am aware of, and indeed if ALPA were to insert such a requirement now, it would not be following its own policy.

If I am wrong and there is such a requirement, please post the language from the appropriate ALPA rule / by-law / whatever source it came from. I asked this of USA320pilot a while back when he made this claim, but unsurprisingly he was unable to come up with anything close to a requirement that ALPA somehow must "approve" or certify that the list is in compliance with the merger policy. That would run counter to ALPA's very clear principle that it will remain neutral throughout the process.

Now you have offended me. Lumping me with 320. The nerve. :lol: :lol:

Blah, blah, blah. Binding, binding, binding. You turn the list in already. Dare ya. Double dog dare ya. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Since you totally avoided my question and put forth nothing to support your claim, I'll take that as a tacit admission from you that the process in fact does not call for ALPA to "rule that [the list] is in compliance with the terms of the merger policy."

Since you totally avoided my question and put forth nothing to support your claim, I'll take that as a tacit admission from you that the process in fact does not call for ALPA to "rule that [the list] is in compliance with the terms of the merger policy."

Oooh bwahahahah. :shock: You didn't answer my question. And as far as tacit admissions I'll speak for myself. :lol:

ALPO officers must put their signature on the list before they give it to the company. Blather on about how the signature means this or that, but not such and such. They haven't signed it. They are chicken. They have no cajonees. You should sue them. Seriously, you should.

Or maybe you could sign the list for them and pass it to chuggy dougy.:lol: