US Airways ALPA MEC Resolution

Blather on about how the signature means this or that, but not such and such.
???

I haven't said one word about any "signature," so I am not sure what you are talking about.

In any case, to answer your question (sorry, I didn't realize you had an actual question -- as you continue your slide into insanity and delirium, it gets harder and harder to take you seriously), the company will get the list at the appropriate time.

???

I haven't said one word about any "signature," so I am not sure what you are talking about.

In any case, to answer your question (sorry, I didn't realize you had an actual question -- as you continue your slide into insanity and delirium, it gets harder and harder to take you seriously), the company will get the list at the appropriate time.

Of course you didn't say anything about a signature. I didn't expect you to identify the crux of the issue. The signature is THE issue. ALPO is chicken.

The appropriate time?

Don't wuss out already. The appropriate time was when Nicolau issued forth his binding ruling from on high. ALPO is holding out on you. Don't let them do it. You tell them what their signature means so they aren't afraid. B)

I want to know from the west if ALPA National is unilaterally drafting a resolution and/or condoning separate operation/contracts contrary to the TA? Is the East claims factual or just more rhetoric? I think every west pilot needs to know this immediately.

AWA320,

AWA320 said: "You do realize that this is another dumb move by you MEC don't you. This I am sure will be viewed by Paul Rice as a resolution to not play by their rules."

USA320Pilot comments: The "resolution language on this matter has been drafted by the Representation department of ALPA National," who works for Rice and the rest of the Executive Board (EB).

Would it make sense for Rice to work with the US Airways MEC, have his (the EB's) Representation Department draft the resolution language, and then Rice and the rest of the EC not support the resolution?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

I want to know from the west if ALPA National is unilaterally drafting a resolution and/or condoning separate operation/contracts contrary to the TA? Is the East claims factual or just more rhetoric? I think every west pilot needs to know this immediately.

No. Not to my knowledge if that changes I will be one of the first to let you know let all know!!!

Of course you didn't say anything about a signature. I didn't expect you to identify the crux of the issue. The signature is THE issue. ALPO is chicken.
A signature is basically a token gesture. The list is done. All parties agreed to abide by it. The substantive issues have been resolved. You are hung up on minute side issues of little consequence. That is understandable, because that is all you have at this point. But it's like saying the list is invalid because Nicolau used 12-point font to type it up while the arbitration agreement called for 14-point font.

The appropriate time?

Don't wuss out already. The appropriate time was when Nicolau issued forth his binding ruling from on high.
???

Wuss out? What are you talking about?

The appropriate time will come when the company is at the stage of merging operations that requires a combined pilot seniority list. I am quite confident the company is currently, quietly and behind the scenes, getting its own legal ducks in a row and will not let East intransigence delay their plans inordinately.

Once the company is ready to go forward and tires of humoring the East pilots, it will find a way to implement the list. You are grossly overestimating your power if you think otherwise and are only setting yourself up for (yet another) disappointment.

ALPO is holding out on you. Don't let them do it. You tell them what their signature means so they aren't afraid. B)
???

How often has the East been correct about anything. "Spin to win" seemd to be the strategy.

Failure to negotiate a joint agreement by the East or ALPA is material breach, and West will sue if that happens. Not some frivolous suit like the East is famous for either.

How often has the East been correct about anything. "Spin to win" seemd to be the strategy.

Failure to negotiate a joint agreement by the East or ALPA is material breach, and West will sue if that happens. Not some frivolous suit like the East is famous for either.

"and West will sue if that happens" Ooooooh!!!!...Now I'm/we're all really scared :lol: Ummm...Can we get back to ANY aspect of actual reality? :lol:

"and West will sue if that happens" Ooooooh!!!!...Now I'm/we're all really scared :lol: Ummm...Can we get back to ANY aspect of actual reality? :lol:

Reality??? No you didn't!!!! Weak case in arb based on outdated policy don't get what you want make everyone miserable. Then file bogus law suit in wrong venue against the wrong defendants. The real players file motion to change to federal court where ths belongs, you will lose that one!! West now hoping you decertify as the custody of the list will then be out of ALPA's hands. Motion and order standing by to have federal court give custody to those who ARE NOT ATTEMPTING to get out of the arbitration they agreed to.

Boy your stupidity runs deeper each day...

BOS Pilots,

We have spent the rest of today on a Resolution, Subject: Equivalent Contract Negotiations (Jones/Spartano), which passed unanimously.

This Resolution defines the direction that this AAA pilot group will be going in our future negotiations, and I believe it to be the right one.

The Resolution is copied below.

Our meeting just adjourned.

Garland

----------------------

SUBJECT:

AI 07-83 Equivalent Contract Negotiations

SOURCE:

Garland Jones (BOS)/Rocco Spartano (PIT)

RESOLUTION:
Why weren’t this type of resolutions done during the original TA?

Reality??? No you didn't!!!! Weak case in arb based on outdated policy don't get what you want make everyone miserable. Then file bogus law suit in wrong venue against the wrong defendants. The real players file motion to change to federal court where ths belongs, you will lose that one!! West now hoping you decertify as the custody of the list will then be out of ALPA's hands. Motion and order standing by to have federal court give custody to those who ARE NOT ATTEMPTING to get out of the arbitration they agreed to.

Boy your stupidity runs deeper each day...

Yawn

Call us back in 5 or so years.

Ever heard the saying "Dumb as a fox"

At this point with Roland Wilder indicating he can tie up the lawsuit for up to 5 year's in court and the East pilots having the ability to live under LOA 93 for at least 7 year's who cares what the Nicolau Award says because it is not going to be implemented for a very, very long time, if ever.

I intentionally ignored this the other day, but if Mr. Wilder thinks that filing suit against the wrong parties in the wrong venue is a legitimate tool for prolonging litigation, then a judge may have something to say to him. Remember, Wilder did sign the lawsuit and
it did contain language that said that the parties were proper and that the court (where the suit was filed) had jurisdiction over the lawsuit.

I intentionally ignored this the other day, but if Mr. Wilder thinks that filing suit against the wrong parties in the wrong venue is a legitimate tool for prolonging litigation, then a judge may have something to say to him. Remember, Wilder did sign the lawsuit and
it did contain language that said that the parties were proper and that the court (where the suit was filed) had jurisdiction over the lawsuit.

Mr. Wilder had better know how far to push the envelope. Although doctors and the public often complain about lawyers, what neither group understands is that lawyers love nothing more than screwing other lawyers. Am I right HP?

RULE 11. SIGNING OF PLEADINGS, MOTIONS, AND OTHER PAPERS; REPRESENTATIONS TO COURT; SANCTIONS

Representations to Court. By presenting to the court (whether by signing, filing, submitting, or later advocating) a pleading, written motion, or other filing, including an electronic filing, an attorney or unrepresented party is certifying that to the best of the person's knowledge, information, and belief, formed after an inquiry reasonable under the circumstances,
(1) it is not being presented for any improper purpose, such as to harass or to cause unnecessary delay or needless increase in the cost of litigation;
[b](2) the claims, defenses, and other legal contentions therein are warranted by existing law or by a nonfrivolous argument for the extension, modification or reversal of existing law or the establishment of new law;
(3) the allegations and other factual contentions have evidentiary support or, if specifically so identified, are likely to have evidentiary support after a reasonable opportunity for further investigation or discovery; and
(4) the denials of factual contentions are warranted on the evidence or, if specifically so identified, are reasonably based on a lack of information or belief.
[c] Sanctions. If, after notice and a reasonable opportunity to respond, the court determines that subdivision has been violated, the court may, subject to the conditions stated below, impose an appropriate sanction upon the attorneys, law firms, or parties that have violated subdivision or are responsible for the violation.

http://weblinks.westlaw.com/Find/Default.w...mp;trailtype=26

§ 11-2502. Censure, suspension, or disbarment for cause.

The District of Columbia Court of Appeals may censure, suspend from practice, or expel a member of its bar for crime, misdemeanor, fraud, deceit, malpractice, professional misconduct, or conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice. A fraudulent act or misrepresentation by an applicant in connection with this application or admission is sufficient cause for the revocation by the court of such person's admission.

http://weblinks.westlaw.com/Find/Default.w...mp;trailtype=26

Mr. Wilder had better know how far to push the envelope. Although doctors and the public often complain about lawyers, what neither group understands is that lawyers love nothing more than screwing other lawyers. Am I right HP?

I wouldn't agree that lawyers love nothing more then screwing other lawyers, but lawyers only live to win. How much business do you think lawyers who routinely lose obtain, assuming that a client does some research into the attorney to see what his or her track record has been?

Also we don't know what the East's instructions were to Mr. Wilder. Assuming arguendo that the instructions were to tie up this thing for the maximum amount of time and that they didn't really care about the end result as long as the end was far down the line, Mr. Wilder could have a problem with a judge who sees it the same way. Rule 11( c ), Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, contains the sanctions provisions and that rule can come into play either by motion or sue sponte by the Court.