US Airways ALPA MEC Resolution

CaptainZitface,

Everything I have written in the topic is public information obtained from the MEC and I understand it all was discussed in "open session".

What I cannot understand is why the AWA pilots seem to want to deny the US Airways pilots contract improvements.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Wow! What happened to Chippie that made him toe the line for the company? They own him for something he did.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! What happened to Chippie that made him toe the line for the company? They own him for something he did.

Aw, Golden Oldies! I Luv them! Good job 9.

I was cleaning up my netbook the other day and found a file that I labeled BS predictions. I didn't follow through and only made one entry, but it was a doozie! I can't remember if it was from here or not.

"Run Like Hell
Posted Today, 04:14 PM 9/19/2010

Group: Registered Member
All this fighting, but keep in mind that within twelve months

1. We WILL have a new contract

2. It WILL contain PBS

3. The nic WILL be the list

4. Cleary WILL be gone

5. We won't be paired with the FA's

6. The FO won't be doing the silly east ritual of signing everyone in at the hotel

7. This is NOT your fathers USAir! Get over it!"

I hope he got his money back on that crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never say anything, then you tell me what I said that was wrong...great logical thinking there Pie. :lol: :lol: :lol: Try sticking you thumb into something...maybe you'll get a plum... :lol:

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
I never say anything, then you tell me what I said that was wrong...great logical thinking there Pie. :lol: :lol: :lol: Try sticking you thumb into something...maybe you'll get a plum... :lol:

Jim

Boy, did I screw that up! Posting on the run.

But, since you like to pick apart posts, the real quote was "you REALLY never say anything". I've said I'm not the greatest writer, but I meant it as a qualifier. I guess I need to get my freshman English 101 books out and review to post to you. Seems like I corrected you a few times to give you a little taste and you didn't care for it. Shock!

You say plenty. Usually negative, and usually towards east pilots.

I'm sure you correct west pilots sometimes. I remember when you jumped in and correctly pre when she put out her absurd "active pilots" posts and just recently dreaminofclt's AWA "double digit" profitable quarters posts. Oh, no wait.......you didn't. You did utter "It could be semantics" on pre's. Yeah, that's it Jim.

Your hatred for the east is very thinly veiled.

Mr. Wilder had better know how far to push the envelope. Although doctors and the public often complain about lawyers, what neither group understands is that lawyers love nothing more than screwing other lawyers. Am I right HP?

RULE 11. SIGNING OF PLEADINGS, MOTIONS, AND OTHER PAPERS; REPRESENTATIONS TO COURT; SANCTIONS

Representations to Court. By presenting to the court (whether by signing, filing, submitting, or later advocating) a pleading, written motion, or other filing, including an electronic filing, an attorney or unrepresented party is certifying that to the best of the person's knowledge, information, and belief, formed after an inquiry reasonable under the circumstances,
(1) it is not being presented for any improper purpose, such as to harass or to cause unnecessary delay or needless increase in the cost of litigation;
[b](2) the claims, defenses, and other legal contentions therein are warranted by existing law or by a nonfrivolous argument for the extension, modification or reversal of existing law or the establishment of new law;
(3) the allegations and other factual contentions have evidentiary support or, if specifically so identified, are likely to have evidentiary support after a reasonable opportunity for further investigation or discovery; and
(4) the denials of factual contentions are warranted on the evidence or, if specifically so identified, are reasonably based on a lack of information or belief.
[c] Sanctions. If, after notice and a reasonable opportunity to respond, the court determines that subdivision has been violated, the court may, subject to the conditions stated below, impose an appropriate sanction upon the attorneys, law firms, or parties that have violated subdivision or are responsible for the violation.

http://weblinks.westlaw.com/Find/Default.w...mp;trailtype=26

§ 11-2502. Censure, suspension, or disbarment for cause.

The District of Columbia Court of Appeals may censure, suspend from practice, or expel a member of its bar for crime, misdemeanor, fraud, deceit, malpractice, professional misconduct, or conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice. A fraudulent act or misrepresentation by an applicant in connection with this application or admission is sufficient cause for the revocation by the court of such person's admission.

http://weblinks.westlaw.com/Find/Default.w...mp;trailtype=26

Here is another golden oldie- Aqua ruminating on Bill Wilder, before he got his A@# handed to him by Wilder. Now that, is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
So, why did you ever think USAir was ever in trouble?
Ya reckon watching the cash on hand drop month after month had anything to do with it, clubbie? Maybe what Lakefield said? Watching the house being torn down trying to keep the doors open another day? Geez, I'm just not sure what it was... :eek:

Jim