US Airways eyes ultra long haul

No it isn't that big of a deal but you are STILL sitting in a cramped seat eating your food well, out of a box. Certainly NOT the industry NORM on transatlantic. We ARE industry leading though. Oh if I had to search for one more roll or butter. :lol: Go Usairways Go. In defense of this new management, the Alpo in a box was imposed on us by the last Ring leaders of this circus. :rolleyes:

No it isn't that big of a deal but you are STILL sitting in a cramped seat eating your food well, out of a box. Certainly NOT the industry NORM on transatlantic. We ARE industry leading though. Oh if I had to search for one more roll or butter. :lol: Go Usairways Go. In defense of this new management, the Alpo in a box was imposed on us by the last Ring leaders of this circus. :rolleyes:
Agreed! Box...no big deal (I like it, infact)

Seat pitch.... not cool.....

People, the box itself really isn't that bad. It's the seat pitch that causes all of the problems. If the seat in front is reclined, the lid on the box can't be opened. The passenger must remove the box from the tray, pull it back away from the seatback in front or turn off to the right or left to open the lid. Then they either must tear off the lid or fold it under the box in order to keep it open. The next topic of conversation at the next Q&A session with Scott or Doug should be the seat pitch. It's really causing alot of problems.

I don't see how the seat pitch on the 319 and certainly the 330 stay as is. Something MUST be done. It's absolutely horrible.

People, the box itself really isn't that bad. It's the seat pitch that causes all of the problems. If the seat in front is reclined, the lid on the box can't be opened. The passenger must remove the box from the tray, pull it back away from the seatback in front or turn off to the right or left to open the lid. Then they either must tear off the lid or fold it under the box in order to keep it open. The next topic of conversation at the next Q&A session with Scott or Doug should be the seat pitch. It's really causing alot of problems.
This is hillarious :lol: :lol:

Lets further eliminate passenger comfort inorder to continue a ridiculous attempt to convinced people that a boxed lunch is better. Absolutely hillarious :lol: :lol: