US Airways Pilots' Labor Thread 2/24-3/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like someone with a well reasoned opinion and just because he is a customer doesn't mean he's wrong or has an agenda.

Perhaps because he has no "skin" in the game his look is more accurate and objective.

Or could it be that he is smarter then you asleep then you are awake?

I guess we are comparing apples and oranges and Cranberry.

Thanks for the cryptogram.

Perhaps when you're ready to actually offer a response ot Clue's post I'll be all ears.

Meantime try full sentences in English so a dumb arsed customer can follow along :lol:

I would like to apologize about my lack of writing skills and I am sorry if it repels you.

One thing I am thankful about, I am not on a thread that does not create a lot of interest or my name would be seen on the front of the forums for days.

I respect your input in this matter sir.

Your insatiable interest in this matter of what happens in the front of an airplane, does not coincide with your claim of being a passenger in the back of one.

I sense a personal vendetta of some kind or a mask of intention.

Some people are capable of being interested in subjects they have no personal stake in.

Sound like you're not one of them.

Trader Jake,

let me spell it out for you. Over the last 9 years my employers have spent YOUR salary and you F/O's salary.

That right there gives me a vested interest.

Get It?

Got it?

GOOD!

Bob

My jab was directed at nostradamus, not you. I did not make myself clear.

I appreciate your business and your interest.

Or could it be that he is smarter then you asleep then you are awake?

Well..that would certainly be appropriate for anyone who constantly avows that he's "Saving the world one clue at a time" with each precious posting of inestimable (and apparently, for some..unquestionable) wisdom. :rolleyes: Frankly; I'd have to note that the signature line of itself, "soimewhat" ill serves to in any way advance your assertion. Seriously though; Have you more substantive "backup" for your above observation?..other than to again assign the gentlemen the great honor of being some exceedingly lustrous crayon, (in what I can only charitably imagine to be a rather small box) as you've previously posted? If so = I'm all ears. If not = Lay off my "Bros" :lol:

A friendly reminder to stop the personal jabs and keep on topic......discuss the posts and not the posters.

I ask again, does anyone have a definitive answer as to when this long-awaiting jury trial supposed to begin?
No date certain yet. Still doing the discovery portion.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED:
Counsel for Plaintiffs and USAPA shall personally meet and confer regarding the
class certification motion forthwith. Counsel shall discuss whether any live testimony or
other evidence beyond what is submitted with the briefs is necessary for proper resolution
of this issue, and if so, what evidence that might be. The parties jointly shall prepare a
Proposed Final Pretrial Order respecting certification and shall lodge it with the Court no
later than 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 4.

Some time after that there should be another conference. Look for sometime mid summer.

Also look for usapa to delay as long as possible. Every delay to the trial is a delay to the contract.

No date certain yet.

Hey!..That first part's actually TRUE!!! Be still my fluttering heart! :lol: A bit of a change from the originally fantasized, and amazingly enthusiastic..(and just flat-out naieve) west posturing about how this was "certain" to start february..as in last month..and was going to be an extremely expeditious proceeding. Just an observation. Keep those "certainties" and best guesses coming.,,,just don't take any of them none too seriously....

It'd be good to get this mess done with, but, regardless of how much the notion was initially, contemptuously derided by west posters..nothing much ever moves through courts at light speed. That's a fact, long known by any who've paid the slightest attention in life..but that certainly shouldn't be any reason not to brilliantly assert that normal litigation speed's clearly the fault of some vast east conspiracy to both delay matters and thwart the otherwise instant production of some magical contract. You guys truly crack me up ;)

A bit of a change from the originally fantasized, and amazingly enthusiastic..(and just flat-out naieve) west posturing about how this was "certain" to start february..as in last month..and was going to be an extremely expeditious proceeding. Just an observation. Keep those "certainties" and best guesses coming.,,,just don't take any of them none too seriously....

Aw, come on, East. Give 'em a break. Event though their prognostications and predictions have been wrong about everything of consequence so far, they did get the call sign decision right.

Aw, come on, East. Give 'em a break. Event though their prognostications and predictions have been wrong about everything of consequence so far, they did get the call sign decision right.

Good point sir...I'd forgotten about the call sign :lol: They were right about that one....(Cue up Bogart as Captain Queeg) "I had them on the strawberry ice cream!!" ;)

Glad that you guys are feeling so good about all of this court stuff. Do you think that usapa is winning?

You do understand that there will be no contract until this case is settled right?

If you think that you can just wait it out and collect snap back to make everything OK. Really should rethink that position.

As far as a February court date. That is what the judge set. We were relying on his time table.

Glad that you guys are feeling so good about all of this court stuff. Do you think that usapa is winning?

Why do you think the "litigation Library" is missing several recent filings? I guess their trying to be more thoughtful with the spin...either that or they don't want to show those that pay their astronomical legal bills what a embarrassingly incompetent lawyer seham is.

Hint: another denied motion with a solid usapa reaming from the Judge.

You guys pay their salary and their bills. I'd demand to see all court filings if I were an Eastie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back