US Airways Pilots' Labor Discussion 4/2-4/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Are they insane?

Answer: Only if they keep driving around the block.

Observation: Which is pretty much what goes on here with some posters.

Hey!..Look!..An empty parking spot just opened up! :lol: There it is..right under the sign! = "INTEGRITY MATTERS.............RELATIVITY IS NOT JUST A THEORY" ;)

if you're indeed, truly choosing to deny us all the full benefits of your continuing "support" :blink: :lol:

Ah yes, those everchanging "principals" (sic) again..... :lol:

A suggested thought in closing = Don't take yourself so frikkin' seriously.

Foolish me, thinking that seniority integration was a "frikkin'" serious subject. Obviously it's not to you since all you seem serious about is getting your barbs in.... :shock: Everything else merely provides the arena for your childish game.

Jim

The gent in question isn't my "elder" by more than a very, very few years, but rather more of a peer.
I seriously question that. But it does speak to the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude of situational ethics that has been indelibly tatooed into your, shall we say, character. Ironic isn't it?

It is unnecessary for me to add to the vitriol of personal attack, but if we are discussing issues, the credibility of those posting is germain.

A few numbers on a list, a few years older - neither seems to garner your respect.

Nicolau was your valet parking attendant. Then you went out and decided to crush the car because he didn't get it close enough to the door for you.

Ah yes, those everchanging "principals" (sic) again..... :lol:

Foolish me, thinking that seniority integration was a "frikkin'" serious subject. Obviously it's not to you since all you seem serious about is getting your barbs in.... :shock: Everything else merely provides the arena for your childish game.

Jim

I guess that your refusing further "adult conversation" was an outright lie then?..or, is it acceptable to continue on the evidently, more appropriately "mature" level, via "getting your barbs in"? :lol:

PS: Seniority's certainly a serious issue, but neither your nor my little egos are at all "serious" issues...comprende? I'd suggested to you not to take yourself too seriously, not the issue of seniority, and you know that...

I seriously question that. But it does speak to the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude of situational ethics that has been indelibly tatooed into your, shall we say, character.

It is unnecessary for me to add to the vitriol of personal attack, but if we are discussing issues, the credibility of those posting is germain.

1) My ethics are not "situational". I believe that any and all should be accorded respect for their work and service performed. Your "ethics" appear largely to be merely those of someone seeking whatever gains are possible, and entirely for your own selfish purposes.

2) "your, shall we say, character"? = "It is unnecessary for me to add to the vitriol of personal attack," Ummm...you just did :lol: Doesn't fret me..but, at least drop the hypocrisy. ;) "but if we are discussing issues, the credibility of those posting is germain." (That's germane, and toss another "t' into "tatooed") but anyway.."credibility" is a proper issue. What, in your imaginings, establishes yours?

I guess that your refusing further "adult conversation" was an outright lie then?
No, but I have no doubt that you would consider such use of the language "adult conversation" compared to your normal drivel. I never claimed that I would stoop to your subterranean level, merely that I've given up hope of ever getting an adult discussion from you so had stopped trying. I've also never had the desire to imitate the class clown or the class bully - I leave those roles to you since you fill them so well.

Jim

No, but I have no doubt that you would consider such use of the language "adult conversation" compared to your normal drivel. I never claimed that I would stoop to your subterranean level, merely that I've given up hope of ever getting an adult discussion from you so had stopped trying. I've also never had the desire to imitate the class clown or the class bully - I leave those roles to you since you fill them so well.

Jim

Whew!...Ain't someone's knickers in a virtual Gordian Knot tonight? ;)

Ahem... "adult conversation" at it's finest ;)
"I never claimed that I would stoop to your subterranean level, .."
"compared to your normal drivel..."
"I've also never had the desire to imitate the class clown or the class bully -"

I'll merely reiterate my suggestion that neither yourself nor any, should ever take themselves all-too-very-seriously, much less all THAT seriously ;) It just ain't healthy....

Our views on the proper methodology for determining seniority are polar opposites, as are those we hold on loyalty to one's fellows and coworkers, past or present. In your world view; It's apparent that you hold to the notions of relative "seniority" and would (and do), argue for it's implementation, to the fullest detriment of those you previously flew with, and would cheerfully see those previous fellows set aside entirely, solely for the benefit of a much younger and less experienced group,... that you've no personal affiliation with. Yet....you feel yourself entitled to proffer this ridiculous position without having even the slightest expectation of opposition (and/or wholesale derision)?...and, clearly, without so much as the thickness of hide, (and requisite sense of humor) required for even the least bit of contentious conversation? Ummm...what planet are you truly from? ;)

Posted on: Oct 8 2008, 09:37 PM

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 11,319

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Oct 8 2008, 11:03 PM)
Wait to see what life is like a year or two after the election.]

Well..I was almost fine when it was limited to "deleted by moderator"..But..I'm damned if I'll go with wholesale "politically correct" editing, by way of having postings just entirely "disapppear" and be replaced by others......That's not even a small excuse for any "dialog"..that's just total BS...Period. I think it best just to then leave this place to the fake westie "war heros"........ I've a son with two Iraq tours now..I lost a friend in '91 in the Sandbox Games, when we were there...and I'm damned if I'll have some "moderator" remove my posts indicative of proper digust for the likes of NLC's, entirely fantasized, totally BS "heroics"..or those of any such lying con artist, pretending to have "fought"..but is naught but hot air and fantasy....such pathetic creatures merely shame all who've actually served...period...Nor will, nor can I ever be expected to tolerate any such scum...PERIOD...If it's "incorrect" or a "personal attack" to properly call some smarmy, lying, complete jerkoff on his utter BS... and full-fledged cowardice..I'm done wasting time here......

I bid all a fine and joyous life and a good night.

For the utterly pathetic likes of NiceLandingCaptain..and all of you out west who so eagerly support his/your "INTEGRITY MATTERS" Fantasy?...Kiss my arse.

That sounds like somebody that takes himself MIGHTY seriously.

It's apparent that you hold to the notions of relative "seniority" and would (and do), argue for it's implementation, to the fullest detriment of those you previously flew with, and would cheerfully see those previous fellows set aside entirely, solely for the benefit of a much younger and less experienced group,...

Many of the West pilots are not younger and less experienced as you OFTEN suggest.

In fact many of the West pilots with less length of service than yourself have more PIC time than you do. What's worth more? PIC transport jet time or thousands of boring hours in the IRO seat/crew rest seat of the B767?

And many of those West pilots also served with distinction as miltary aviators, and even attended US miltary academies prior to signing on with America West.

The entire issue of the seniority list will soon be a moot point. Lack of attrition due to Age 60 retirements and no planned growth at Airways keep most pilots stuck in their present bid position for years to come. And by that time those younger pilots will then have the airline to do with what they wish.

Many of the West pilots are not younger and less experienced as you OFTEN suggest.

In fact many of the West pilots with less length of service than yourself have more PIC time than you do. What's worth more? PIC transport jet time or thousands of boring hours in the IRO seat/crew rest seat of the B767?

And many of those West pilots also served with distinction as miltary aviators, and even attended US miltary academies prior to signing on with America West.

The entire issue of the seniority list will soon be a moot point. Lack of attrition due to Age 60 retirements and no planned growth at Airways keep most pilots stuck in their present bid position for years to come. And by that time those younger pilots will then have the airline to do with what they wish.

Back up all this utter and complete BS with ANY actual facts if you even possibly can.... Good Luck! :lol:

That sounds like somebody that takes himself MIGHTY seriously.

You mean as in: "I think it best just to then leave this place to the fake westie "war heros"........ I've a son with two Iraq tours now..I lost a friend in '91 in the Sandbox Games, ....................indicative of proper digust for the likes of NLC's, entirely fantasized, totally BS "heroics".."

You're right, in that some things I certainly do take VERY seriously. As you might be so kind as to note though = I'm, personally, hardly at the top of that list :rolleyes:

What's your excuse? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.