US Airways Ranks Number Two in AQR among Big Five

Because it makes them look like fools.

They were beating their chests telling all that would listen that they were in charge and that the airline couldn't be successful without their cooperation.

And here we are with nary a peep from USAPA. They've been castigated and rendered completely impotent.

Actually The report has been criticized by many travel writers over the Years. I never thought it was that flawed. Does it leave certain things out? Sure!

There was a time when US was often number 1 in that survey, but it before the merger. I think the report while somewhat flawed is great news considering where US was and were it is now.

I've always felt that much of what ails US was a public perception issue. However some of it isn't. I've always maintained that you can not deliver serious and meaningful Customer Satisfaction without Employee Satisfaction and this is an area that US needs to improve upon. It's nice to see the airline operationally sound. Could it be more customer friendly? YES.

Thats just great results for our "team". One member of which learned that as a 23 year FO he is under paid by a Delta 12 year FO by 78 % . Thats just great !
If your not happy with your pay rate...QUIT...it's that simple...why are you wasting your time posting on here when you could be at Delta getting a 78% pay increase.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually The report has been criticized by many travel writers over the Years. I never thought it was that flawed. Does it leave certain things out? Sure!

There was a time when US was often number 1 in that survey, but it before the merger. I think the report while somewhat flawed is great news considering where US was and were it is now.

I've always felt that much of what ails US was a public perception issue. However some of it isn't. I've always maintained that you can not deliver serious and meaningful Customer Satisfaction without Employee Satisfaction and this is an area that US needs to improve upon. It's nice to see the airline operationally sound. Could it be more customer friendly? YES.
A friend once said that when compared to retail stores, US Airways fits the mold for Big Lots.

Reactions: 1 person
Another example of the Tempe spin machine in action. The original article from the Phoenix Business Journal (http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2012/04/02/us-airways-drops-two-spots-in-quality.html) was not so complementary.
In fact, the only metric that improved was the denied boarding rate. All other measurements failed to improve y/y.
Read and learn - don't drink the koolaid.
Cheers.

Another example of the Tempe spin machine in action.
It's like the monthly DOT reports where US compares it's performance to only it's "peers". While #8 of the 15 carriers ranked in this report, US was #2 of the 5 bigger legacy carriers in 2011 (AA, CO, DL, UA, US).

Jim

Please show us who broke the law, who was indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced.

Oh wait you cant cause no one was.

Try again.
Irrelevant to the point that there was a coordinated effort by a faction of pilots to negatively impact performance metrics under the guise of a safety campaign. The company's argument and evidence to this effect were enough to get a federal judge to agree. Just because no law was broken doesn't mean it wasn't a "dick move" (industry term) on the East's behalf, and another gloriously backfiring failure for their jive-ass union.

Feels good having your coworkers sabotaging your work efforts.

Your not getting the point, he claimed laws were broken, I want him to back it up.

Obviously you do because you keep replying now dont you?

So know you are a school teacher too?

Now back on topic.

Obviously you do because you keep replying now dont you?

Now back on topic.

As much as it pains me our erstwhile chief brown nosed pilot does have a point albeit a small one. When the Judge ruled the slowdown an illegal job action and issued an injunction against USAPA they were in violation of the Railway Labor Act correct? Now then I guess we are splitting hairs a bit here but wouldn't an injunction indicate that someone broke the law?

417600_10150756356723465_1802680033_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person