Us Airways Regains Usps Contract

F9 took on mail sometime last year after they implemented some software (from MSFT IIRC) that made it profitable for them to do so. I sincerely hope that US didn't decide to upgrade their mail handling software instead of all their other software that desperately needs upgrading.

(Unless of course U.S. mail is some major profit center, more profitable than passengers)

USA320Pilot said:
Many of the new hires are entusiastic and do a great job. Their attitude is refreshing and they are making a positive difference.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="259869"][/post]​
You are full of it captain. Then why does U have to have a "permanent recruiting office" and now has the employee referal program. Sounds like they are desperate. I can tell you from first hand experience at AA that new hires making crap wages do not have a "refreshing" attitude and could care less when they can get another crappy paying job working indoors. The turnover rate was very high.

USA320Pilot said:
Many of the new hires are entusiastic and do a great job. Their attitude is refreshing and they are making a positive difference.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="259869"][/post]​

I think you may be talking to the southwest new hires because the ones working the ramp in philly are far from the pretty picture your painting for the viewing public.

Whats concerns the readers on this site now is that you might need to get your vision checked out because you seem to be seeing things out of foucus.