US Airways 'Second Heritage' Plane Unveilings...

Love it!!!

:up: ;) :up:

I agree with Airwoman, this is my favorite of the heritage Paint Schemes.

Catch our Smile!

Folks...after looking at those pics all I did was just "SMILE"! What a great job!!!! After almost 18 years that smile is one of the most known symbols in advertising.
Doug...PLEASE put that SMILE on all of our a/c! You have no idea of what revenue it will bring. PSA is still so loved and remembered on the west coast!

Great move, for many reasons, including employee morale. Now, if they could just extend that to their "newly acquired" customers, many of whom have voted with their feet (reluctantly, I might add).

I think the special liveries do a lot to foster pride in the company. I would also like to see them fly the older US schemes as well.

Just curious, are they leaving a plane painted in the existing livery? And having one with the old USAir livery?

Just curious, are they leaving a plane painted in the existing livery? And having one with the old USAir livery?

Yes this was the last one picture of old US Airways Airbus A319-112 livery with registration number N742US and serial number cn1275. A last picture coming from Washington National Airport.

IMG_2886.JPG.70251.jpg

I like! Even though I'm an old Piedmonster, I'd love to see the smile on every plane. I also think if they take anything from PI, why not name the airplanes for the cities we serve?

Very cool!
Looks great and should be an attention-getter on the tarmac.
Can't wait to see it in 3D!
Thanks also for the vintage photos!

At Piedmont we used the PSA door training videos during 727 indoc. It was great with those flight attendants demo-ing the doors in hot pants! New pilots always paid attention during that segment, don't remember much about the doors though :rolleyes: .

not feasable (financially), but bring back the paisly plaid interior that P.S.A. had, talk about retro !!! thats it!

Latest posts