US Airways 'Second Heritage' Plane Unveilings...

That is so cool! I'm very critical of US Airways but have been generally pleased with this new management. These Heritage liveries are awesome. It's amazing how much goodwill and happiness that plane projects onto the employees and public.

Great job US!

Did the local San Diego newspaper or TV stations cover the event?

If someone has a link it would be great to see.

These Heritage liveries are awesome. It's amazing how much goodwill and happiness that plane projects onto the employees and public.

Agreed 100%. It a definite, and appreciated, change from previous mergers where the not so subtle message was "We bought you, we know what's best for you, now shut up and do what we say."

Jim

Couple of Heritage livery tidbits !

I understand N742PS is in PIT MTC today (4-11) getting her smile corrected to the proper size !

Anyone know why there has not been an Allegheny Heritage Livery Dedication announced ?

Anyone here are about a possible delay in the Piedmont livery unveiling ?

Thanks

LGA777

I heard the Allegheny tail is being redone-can someone tell me what was wrong with it the way it came out? It looked ok to me...but I don't completely remember the old Allegheny tail...

My best to you all...

I heard the Allegheny tail is being redone-can someone tell me what was wrong with it the way it came out? It looked ok to me...but I don't completely remember the old Allegheny tail...

My best to you all...
I think that the emblem on the tail is too small, I think that they are going to enlargen it.